🎫 Opening Night ticket for 1 person
🎫 Saturday Social ticket for 1 person
🎫 Big Night Out ticket for 1 person
Each ticket includes:
- All your beer
- Access to all areas
- Festival tasting glass
📅 Opening hours:
- Opening Night: Friday 22nd July - 6 p.m.-11 p.m.
- Saturday Social: Saturday 23rd July - 11:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Big Night Out: Saturday 23rd July - 6 p.m.-11 p.m.
📍 Location: Depot Mayfield
👤 Age requirement: 18+ with valid ID
Brewers & Beers
40+ world-class breweries, pouring hundreds of delicious beers. First line-up drop:
- Alpha Delta, Beak Brewery, Beatnikz Republic, Blackjack Brewery, Brew York, Brixton Brewery, Budvar, Burnt Mill, Dark Star, Devil’s Peak, Double-Barrelled, Duration Brewing, Fierce Beer, Full Circle Brew Co, Hackney Brewery, The Kernel, Manchester Union Brewery, Marble Brewery, Mondo Moonwake, New Zealand Beer Collective, North Brewing Co, Pastore Brewing, Pomona Island Brew Co, Queer Brewing, Siren Craft Brew, Squawk Brewing Co, Timothy Taylor’s, Track Brewing, Turning Point, Unbarred, Vault City, Vocation, and Wild Beer Co.
Food & Drink
- This year's MCBF sees the introduction of two headline fire pits that will feature guest chefs cooking over live fire across the weekend. Watch this space for names to be announced. They'll be joined by some of The North West’s finest chefs, restaurants and popups taking stalls for the weekend.
- PLUS! Beyond beer, options may include cider, wine, spirits and more!
DJ sets from Goldie, Norman Jay MBE (DJ SET), David Holmes
After a sell-out 2021 festival, the crew at the Manchester Craft Beer Festival are back at the jaw-dropping Depot Mayfield on 22-23 July for another epic weekend of beer, food, music & more. What can you expect? Well, banging beers from the best breweries from Manchester and beyond. The hosts will be fixing up a feast with MCR's finest independent kitchens and culinary talent, and making sure everyone is having a party with a curated line-up of live music. Beyond beer, there'll be some select friends from across wine, cider and spirits. Don't miss it!
How to get there?
Centro de Convenciones y Exposiciones Siglo XXI
Calle 60 Nte 299, Revolucion, Mérida, 97118