⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Denver. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Amy Winehouse at Kirk of Highland under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Kirk of Highland
📅 Dates and times: September 22 at 6:30 p.m. and 8:45 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🍷 Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages will be available for additional purchase
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
- Back to Black
- Wake Up Alone
- Round Midnight
- Love Is A Losing Game
- You Know I'm No Good
- Tears Dry On Their Own
- Me And Mr. Jones
- Stronger Than Me
- Just Friends
- Range Ensemble
- Wonderful performance, amazing vocals and improvisation.
- The band was amazing. Had a wonderful time seeing them.
- Great show and loved the venue.
- 5 stars isn't enough. The music was amazing and the ambiance was magical. One of my favorites.
- It was a beautiful venue and the band and singer was great! I'd go again in a heartbeat!
- Wonderful time, love the venue, great talent
- Loved it 🥰
- It was a good time. I rhought the band was a little loud. It was hard to hear Amy's words. Great atmosphere.