⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Chicago. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Amy Winehouse at Free Church under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Free Church
📅 Dates and times: July 28 at 6:30 p.m. and 8:45 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is not ADA compliant. Guests are required to climb up stairs to enter the performance space
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Chicago
- You Know I’m No Good
- Back To Black
- Love Is A Losing Game
- Mister Magic
- Me and Mr. Jones
- Tears Dry On Their Own
- PureSoul Chicago
- This was an amazing show!
- Singer and band gave an outstanding performance. we loved the venue and perfect amount of time.
- Great show
- Amazing experience
- Definitely a great show
- The music and the band was great . I really didn’t like the place where are you did this event. Would’ve been nice if they were the tables and chairs and a place to dance to the music.
- Great show
- The singer & the band were excellent! Plus, a great venue!
- We loved it!!
- So good! I had a lot of fun.
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
Reschedule hassle-free or claim a refund when you cancel up to 48 hours before the start time. No questions asked!