⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Denver. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Fleetwood Mac at Kirk of Highland under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Kirk of Highland
📅 Dates and times: July 29 at 6:30 p.m. and 8:45 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🍽️ Food and beverages will be available for additional purchase
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
- You Make Loving Fun
- Don’t Stop
- Say You Love Me
- The Chain
- Never Going Back Again
- Hold Me
- Go Your Own Way
- Violin and Piano - Range Ensemble
- my daughter's, my granddaughter and my sister and I all enjoyed this absolute amazing tribute to Fleetwood Mac. it was a magical experience
- Wonderful performance and venue. Seats were a little hard, but outside of that the environment was magical and the sound fantastic. Will definitely come again.
- Absolutely incredible! Best violin and piano duo we've ever seen! The vibe was amazing and the talent suburb! Kept us engaged the entire performance and we didn't want it to end!!!
- Great event. Both musicians are very talented and have good chemistry. I would go see them again
- First of all the setting was amazing. On top of that the artists were terrific and the arrangements of the Fleetwood Mac songs were beautiful. It was a beautiful performance. We look forward to attending another Candlelight show
- Wonderful concert. In addition to the music, it was the perfect length as well.
- Lovely duet of Fleetwood Mac! The violin sang and the piano was sweet. Amazing evening and wonderful atmosphere!
- Love it so much. If I can play those instruments that well, I would never do anything else. I am going through all the venues. Each one offers unique feel. Keep on doing the great work! My kids are looking forward to the "Disney " soundtrack event!
- What a fantastic night! Just wonderful!
- I really enjoyed the concert. my suggestions is to have a better microphone for the violin as the violin was kind of low. also maybe think about changing the times to 7:00 and 9:00 as supposed to 6:30 and 8:45 because we really didn't get the candlelight experience until 7:30
- Had a blast definitely trying a different one!
- Always a great experience!
- Great selection of songs!
- It was absolutely beautiful! What a pair!