⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Copenhagen. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Ludovico Einaudi at Odd Fellow Palace under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Odd Fellow Palace
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 10 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🍷 Drinks will be available for purchase from the bar before the concert
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Copenhagen
🎁 Buy a gift card for your friends and family here!
🆔 Valid student ID required for student tickets
- I Giorni
- Le Onde
- Elegy for the Arctic
- Nuvole Bianche
- Una Mattina
*This programme is subject to change
- Solo Pianist - Irina Hayrapetyan
- It was a wonderful experience. I’m an acoustics masters student in DTU. This was my first concert overseas. I am originally from India. I enjoyed the ambience and I planning to attend more contemporary instrumental concerts. It would be great if I receive vouchers and offers. Thank you again. ☺️
- Så smuk og unik oplevelse. Og sindsygt dygtig pianist 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
- Skide godt, pianisten var fantastisk. Klart en varm anbefaling herfra
- Tanja is amazing❤️🎹🙏
- Beautiful setup and pianist played perfectly :)
- The concert was very professional, meditative and atmospheric. You could sense that the pianist was giving all of herself to the music ✨✨ The only downside were the chairs. Lined too closely and with too thin cushions 😅
- First of all, it was an absolutely amazing experience. I am a huge fan of Ludovico Einaudi, and Laura Andrés played it very beautifully. It touched me. The only remark I have, was a turned-on air-conditioning that spoiled some of the peace. Otherwise a 5 star experience.
- The concerts and the venue were amazing! Just one tip for the next time: it would be better to have more distance between the chairs as they were pretty small and also very close to each other.
- Wonderful!!! 👏👏👏💕💕💕
- Meget dygtig pianist og flot setting, der satte en god stemning! Der kunne godt have været flere lys evt. ned af gangen, men ellers virkelig flot gennemført
- Unbeliveable beautifull
- It was very nice, it would be ideal to have one or two violins.
- Amazing experience! The pianist was so talented and did so well with the audience as well! Unfortunaetly, a bit short, also considering the price.