⭐ Harry Potter: A Forbidden Forest Experience's season has now finished in Cheshire. Thanks to all guests for the iconic moments and spellbinding walks!
🟡 January - Limited availability
🔔 Last call for tickets! The magical experience will finish on January 15th! 🔔
Tickets for Harry Potter: A Forbidden Forest Experience in Cheshire
🎫 Standard Admission - includes standard entry to the forest trail inspired by the wizarding world + access to the Village full of magical food and drink
- Adult (ages 16+)
- Child (ages 5–15)
- Family Bundle (min. 3 people, of which max. 2 adults)
- Group Bundle (min. 8 people)
Special services are available for groups of 30+ guests: please visit our website for more information
🏞️ Follow a trail through a mysterious and magical forest full of interactive moments, mesmerising lights, and theatrical illusions
🐎 Come face-to-face with mystical creatures from the Harry Potter and the Fantastic Beasts films, such as Hippogriffs, Unicorns, Nifflers and more
✨ Cast spells with your wand, and conjure a Patronus
🍽️ Enjoy a selection of magical food and drink inspired by the wizarding world
📸 Take plenty of fun photos to immortalise the evening's adventure
📅 Date: from 15 October 2022
🕒 Time: various timeslots available (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: approx. 60–90 minutes (the walking trail will take approx. 45–75 minutes)
📍 Location: the awe-inspiring woods of Arley Hall & Gardens, Arley, Northwich, CW9 6NA
💰 Price: ticket prices range from £26.50-£48 for adults and £21.50-£36 for children, depending on the session date and time
👤 Age requirement: all ages welcome. Free entry for children under 5
♿ Accessibility: please be aware that this is a woodland walk; the pathway is made up of pressed stones and is therefore not on tarmac. There will be motorised wheelchairs for adults that can be utilised and hired – see the FAQs below for more information
🥾 Dress code: This is an outdoor trail, outdoor shoes are strongly advised. Wellies and walking boots are best!
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
As the days get shorter and the nights grow longer, enchanting creatures and magical beasts inspired by the wizarding world come to life in a spellbinding Forbidden Forest. Now is your chance to see these curious inhabitants illuminated! Embark on a bewitching journey through a misty forest trail full of magic and wonder, and discover unexpected surprises around every corner. Grab your wand to cast spells, come face to face with Hippogriffs, and experience breathtaking moments based on scenes from the Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts films. After all the excitement, an enchanting Village will welcome you with warm food and a blazing fire. Don't miss this opportunity to step foot into our Forbidden Forest Experience inspired by the wizarding world. Get your tickets for Harry Potter: A Forbidden Forest Experience in Cheshire!
WIZARDING WORLD and all related trademarks, characters, names, and indicia are © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Publishing Rights © JKR. (s22)
- Stephanie B.Oct 2022Amazing. Superbly organised. Not over crowded. Well thought out, with lots to see and well positioned rest and refreshment areas. Would highly recommend!
- Seetal M.Oct 2022Amazing use of the lights, the interactive parts. Friendly staff throughout. Easy to navigate. Loved the whole experience in relation to Harry Potter
- Craig B.Oct 2022Amazing Experience and Set up , One of the best HP experiences we have been too . Highly Recommended
- Fiona J.Oct 2022Brilliant evening, full of magic. We enjoyed ourselves immensely, casting spells and generally completely immersing ourselves in the world of Harry Potter!
- Gözde G.Oct 2022It was such a magical experience. I loved every moment of it. Thank you.
- Ryan P.Oct 2022Was absolutely amazing, the interaction with the surroundings and the displays were stunning, staff are super friendly and supportive. Loved every minute.
- Rhys W.Oct 2022Great experience, really well set up and spaced out, very immersive and atmospheric. Would be great to find the gift shop on the website more easily?
- Victoria E.Oct 2022Loved this for the second year running. The interactive bits are a fantastic edition. Having toilets mid way through as well as at the beginning/end is much better. I love the extensions/extras to Hagrid’s scene. My only criticisms would be - please bring back the hologram centaurs as they were so good last year, can Grawps eyes not open? - it would be more fun if he woke up when people ring the bicycle bell and the food/drink/shop village was better last year - bigger, more choice, felt more like a village, much prettier.
- Sophie S.Oct 2022Absolutely brilliant, very unique experience and definitely worth the money.
- Nerissa E.Oct 2022Really well set up, lots to see and interact with. Our 2 year old also had a great time :)
- Axo GamingOct 2022amazing experience, the lights, sounds and props were extraordinary. the interactive parts were an added bonus.definitely a must for any witch wizard or muggle
- Luana M.Oct 2022I liked it very much, the staff were very welcoming and helpful in helping me during my tour. I thank all the staff for making this event special.
- Lynda H.Oct 2022Fantastic evening, so much work has gone into this experience.
- Sumila A.Oct 2022It was beautiful and of course, magical. Staff were enthusiastic and added to the experience. It was beautifully organised !
- Sharon S.Oct 2022We had an absolutely fantastic night, from start to finish it was truly magical. We had my grandson with us who is 5 and he loved it. The staff were so friendly and polite and there was nothing that was to much trouble, from taking photos to having full conversations with the 5 year old. Would highly recommend and will hopefully be back next year.
How to get there?
영등포구 국제금융로 10 IFC몰 지하 L3, 07326