⭐ Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience is a 360º digital art exhibition in Schenectady that invites you to step into the universe of the Dutch genius, Vincent van Gogh. It is brought to you by the organizers of a collection of widely successful exhibitions present in cities across Europe, Asia, and the Americas.
✨ Due to popular demand the exhibit has been extended. New dates are now available! ✨
🟡 February - Limited availability
🟢 March - Good availability
🟢 April - Good availability
🟢 May - Good availability
💘 Limited Edition Valentine's special: live music at the immersive room and many more surprises!
🧩 February 7th - Our Sensory Friendly and Autism Awareness Day will feature artificial noise reduction, the elimination of flashing lights and the dimming of armory lighting as well as sensory safe spaces throughout the exhibit all in an effort to create a more sensory-friendly atmosphere.
👉 Check out our Yoga Immersive Sessions inside the same venue to maximize your Van Gogh Experience!
Tickets for Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience in Albany
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to the exhibition
- Adult (ages 13+)
- Child (ages 4–12)
- Senior (65+ y.o.), Student (13 to 26 y.o.) or Military - valid ID required
- Group Bundle (min. 9 people) - enjoy a 10% discount on ticket price
🎫 VIP Admission - includes entry to the experience, entry to the VR experience* with skip-the-line, and a poster of your choice
- VIP Adult (ages 13+)
- VIP Child (ages 4–12)
🎫 Premium Flex Entry VIP - includes full access to the experience at any time on your selected date, entry to the VR experience* with skip-the-line, and a poster of your choice
🛍️ Add-on Souvenir Bundle - includes Van Gogh Mug, Van Gogh Magnet and Van gogh Pencil. Valued at $46.
*For Standard Access only ticket holders, entry to the VR experience can be purchased separately on site
🎨 Discover a new way to enjoy the works of Vincent van Gogh
👨🎨 Immerse yourself in the artist's masterpieces with a 360-degree digital show
📽️ One-of-a-kind VR experience: travel through 8 works and their source of inspiration in "A Day in the Life of the Artist in Arles France" (available for separate purchase, no prior reservation possible)
✨ Digital displays, sound effects, projection mapping and much more!
📅 Date: various dates available (select when you purchase)
🕒 Opening hours (time slots available every half hour):
- Mondays, Wednesdays & Thursdays: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. (last entry)
- Fridays: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m. (last entry)
- Saturdays & holidays: 9 a.m. – 8 p.m. (last entry)
- Sundays: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. (last entry)
⏳ Duration: the visit will take around 60 – 75 minutes
📍 Location: Armory Studios NY - Schenectady
👤 Age requirement: all ages welcome. Free entry for children ages 3 & under
♿ Accessibility: the exhibition is wheelchair accessible
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
Have you ever dreamt of stepping into a painting? Take an awe-inspiring journey into the incomparable universe of Van Gogh, one of the greatest artistic geniuses of the 19th century. Explore his life, his work, and his secrets as never before through cutting-edge 360-degree digital projections, a one-of-a-kind VR experience, and a uniquely atmospheric light and sound show. This unique experience brought to you by Exhibition Hub has already thrilled 2 million visitors in the USA, in New York, Atlanta, Washington DC, and Boston, among other cities like London. Become completely immersed in the works of art around you, and feel the shift in reality as you dive deep into the world created by Van Gogh's brush strokes. Get your tickets for Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience in Albany!
- Would give a 6.....fabulous!
- Saw the show the first time in NYC several months ago. Enjoyed it just as much today.
- Best event I have been to in years, exceeded my expectations. I was not disappointed in anyway and I thoroughly enjoyed every aspect. Very informational and I learned a lot about Van Gogh and his short life and art. I purchased the CD and listened to it on my way home and will listen to it many more times. Thank you for bringing it to the Capital District.
- It was amazing. I appreciated being able to walk through at my own pace. The other viewers and the people working there were all so courteous and helpful. The only thing that could have been different would be to use the ceiling also. I truly thought this was an amazing experience. Thank you !
- Such a great experience!! It was so amazing to be surrounded by the art, the colors, the sound. I couldn't help but be amazed, and almost overwhelmed by it. And I definitely recommend the VR experience. Absolutely amazing! Loved all of it!
- Second time and loved every minute. Deeply satisfying time.
- Handicap access was excellent. I appreciated the large number of benches that were available. Van Gogh was my deceased husband’s favorite, so this was especially meaningful to me.
- My wife’s bR speakers did not work, but the staff was great. They refunded our cost of the VR admission and gave us a poster. We were pleased as Ms want to try to return.
- Fantastic! Great variety of activities for the whole family. Would definitely come back for another visit.
- There was a lot of interesting information to read about Van Gogh before the main feature. The main part had Van Gogh’s art projected on the walls and floor of a large room. It was both beautiful to look at and very relaxing with the sound track that was played. The paintings “came alive” and parts moved and danced before your eyes. The virtual reality part is a must do. It is an incredible experience. The workers were very nice. They offered to take pictures of our group.
- Wonderful! Total immersion in Van Gogh's art, and the accompanying music was perfect. The VR trip to Arles was amazing too. We're so glad we experienced this.
- It was great experience except people speak too loud.
- You don't have to be an art lover to appreciate this...it's AWESOME!
- The whole experience was amazing. All the people working there were all so pleasant and helpful. It was great to see young adults working this venue they all were very happy and kind.
- L O V E D it! Such a visual treat. I'm usually more...aesthetically... attracted to the work of the Masters...but this exhibit was visceral, it gripped... I was on the verge of tears for portions of the visual immersion... SO AMAZING.
Goethestraße 1-5, Offenbach am Main, 63067
Select date and session
- Feb 2023
- Mar 2023
- Apr 2023
- May 2023