⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Washington DC. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Frank Sinatra at St. Francis Hall under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: St. Francis Hall
📅 Dates and times: September 1 at 6:30 p.m. and 9 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 1 hour prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
- "Come Fly With Me"
- "I’ve Got The World On A String"
- "All The Way"
- "You Make Feel So Young"
- "Tender Trap"
- "The Way You Look Tonight"
- "All Or Nothing At All"
- "That’s Life"
- "One For My Baby"
- "Luck Be A Lady"
- "Fly Me To The Moon"
- "Let Me Try Again"
- "I’ve Got You Under My Skin"
- "Lady Is A Tramp"
- "My Way"
- "New York New York"
- Tony Sands and Swingtopia
- The Frank Sinatra band was fabulous, St Francis Hall was lovely and we had a wonderful evening of music bathed in candlelight!
- Great show. Well worth it
- Very enjoyable evening.
- The setting was nice and intimate. The performers were great! Made for an excellent date night.
- The venue was beautiful, the band was great, and the lead singer really captured the spirit of Sinatra and of the era. Really well done all the way around. Oh, and staff was vigilant about no cell phones / photography: just enjoy the moment. Well done.
- Great venue
- The show started on time and the venue was unique.
- Love the venue. Smelled of liturgical incense.
- This event was beautiful and my husband and I really enjoyed it. I just wish it was at least 2 hrs long as the performance was amazing. Also, this could easily be hosted in a venue that offers food and drinks. However; the venue was beautiful too. Thank you for events like this.
- Beautiful venue and Tony and the band were awesome! Look forward to coming there again!
- Tony was excellent. Very nice venue.
- A must see for any real Sinatra fan! And what a venue! Thanks for a great evening!