⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Vancouver. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Adele at the Kerrisdale Presbyterian Church under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Kerrisdale Presbyterian Church
📅 Dates and times: August 20 and September 17 at 7:30 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✅ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience. See your ticket for more details
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
- Rumour Has It
- Make You Feel My Love
- Water Under the Bridge
- Oh My God
- Someone Like You
- Send My Love (To Your New Lover)
- Chasing Pavements
- When We Were Young
- Set Fire to the Rain
- Easy On Me
- Rolling in the Deep
- Listeso String Quartet
- This was our second Candlelight Concert and it was an absolute delight. The musicians are amazingly talented, ambience is lovely and cozy, organisers are super friendly and helpful, and the song choices are always top notch. Highly recommend treating yourself to one of these shows. We'll be back for more for sure!
- I really enjoyed it. The quartet was fantastic and really brought the music to life.
- AMAZING CONCERT!! The talent was superb! Will definitely attend another concert!
- Very beautiful and the artists were amazing
- The musicians were wonderful. I would highly recommend!
- Magical atmosphere, very glad yo see that despite our section was sold out, it was not at all crowded. Everyone was able respect social distancing and still have a good view of the stage
- Amazing 🎵🎵
- Amazing!love it!!!!!
- Wonderful date night.