⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Copenhagen. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Vivaldi at Odd Fellow Palace under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Odd Fellow Palace
📅 Dates and times: 1 June at 6:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 10 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience. We recommend attendees to wear a mask
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
- Concerto No. 1 in E major, Op. 8, RV 269, "Spring"
- 1. Allegro (in E major)
- 2. Largo e pianissimo sempre (in C♯ minor)
- 3. Allegro pastorale (in E major)
- Concerto No. 2 in G minor, Op. 8, RV 315, "Summer"
- 1. Allegro non molto (in G minor)
- 2. Adagio e piano – Presto e forte (in G minor)
- 3. Presto (in G minor)
- Antonio Vivaldi (1678 -1741) - Concerto for strings in G minor RV 157
- 1. Allegro
- 2. Largo
- 3. Allegro
- Concerto No. 3 in F major, Op. 8, RV 293, "Autumn"
- 1. Allegro (in F major)
- 2. Adagio molto (in D minor)
- 3. Allegro (in F major)
- Concerto No. 4 in F minor, Op. 8, RV 297, "Winter"
- 1. Allegro non molto (in F minor)
- 2. Largo (in E♭ major)
- 3. Allegro (in F minor)
- String quartet - Ensemble Resonans
💬 Amber B. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "This was a beautiful event with wonderfully talented musicians. Would go again and would recommend to anyone!"
💬 Nancy G. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Very impressive! Beautiful, musicians are very professional. It was an incredible experience!"
💬 Dietra A. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "It was amazing. From beginning to end we were excited. The staff that greeted us were pleasant and professional with a smile, under the masks of course."
Playa La Barceloneta
Playa La Barceloneta