⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Miami. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Adele at Coral Gables Congregational Church under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Coral Gables Congregational Church
📅 Dates and times: various dates and times available (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Miami
- Rumour Has It
- Make You Feel My Love
- Water Under the Bridge
- Oh My God
- Someone Like You
- Send My Love (To Your New Lover)
- Chasing Pavements
- When We Were Young
- Set Fire to the Rain
- Easy On Me
- Rolling in the Deep
- Listeso String Quartet
- The string quartet was absolutely amazing and the tribute of music to Adele as well as the tidbits about her life was very interesting. Loved the show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Simply beautiful!!! Talents are amazing!!
- Amazing experience. I overall loved it.
- It is the perfect setting for an intimate concert. The lighting was spectacular and the performers were not only talented but very amusing with their story telling. Thank you for continuing to provide the arts in such a beautiful setting.
- Amazing music and atmosphere. Loved it
- Fabulous concert, beautiful venue. Highly recommended!
- A most unique and delightful musical event. Highly recommend
- Amazing. I was never a fan of Adele and now I absolutely love her music.
- Absolutely amazing
- The best. You should consider a tribute to Michael Jackson
- It was very beautiful. Amazing experience!
- The actual concert was AMAZING! the venue was not my favorite. The view was not great even for those sitting in section A. Also think the venue should offer some type of refreshments, a glass of wine would’ve made our night. Again the actual concert was AMAZING and will definitely be back again.
- The musicians were amazing, Venue was nice & Fever staff had Great customer service.
- Super nice experience. Musicians are so talented and the candlelight ambiance is amazing.
Patinoire de Saint-Ouen
2 Rue du Dr Bauer, 93400
- Mairie de Saint-Ouen
Select date and session