⭐ Small Is Beautiful is the biggest international exhibition entirely devoted to mini art currently open in London. Admire +143 miniature artworks in South Kensington.
🚨 Due to high levels of demand, the exhibition has been extended to Sunday 4 September! 🚨
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to the experience
- Adult (ages 13+)
- Child (ages 6–12)
- Senior (65+), Student, or NHS - valid ID required
- Group Bundle (min. 8 people)
- Family Bundle (groups of 3 or 4 with min. 1 adult and min. 1 child)
For private sessions, please click here
🔴 September - Last tickets remaining 🚨
🤏 An artistic playground of more than 1100m2 — one of the largest exhibitions entirely devoted to miniature art
🎨 Unique creations on display, reduced up to 20 times their actual size
🌍 143 exclusive artworks and 80 photographs by 33 local & international artists
👀 Several pieces created exclusively for the event and hidden in unusual corners
💛 Pop-up shop on site
📅 Date: Wednesdays – Sundays from August 2022
🕒 Opening hours:
- Wednesdays & Thursdays: 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. (last entry)
- Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays & selected bank holidays: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (last entry)
⏳ Duration: the visit will take approx. 85 minutes
📍 Location: 81 Old Brompton Road – in the district of South Kensington, in the heart of London
👤 Age requirement: all ages welcome
♿ Accessibility: the venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
XXS art in an XXL exhibition! A gallery in the heart of London will soon host one of the largest exhibitions ever devoted to miniature art in your city. You read that right: 33 local and international artists with gargantuan imaginations will come and exhibit their Lilliputian works for a limited time. Several unique creations will even be made especially for the occasion and scattered in unexpected places around the gallery. If you've heard of the #MiniatureArt hashtag on social media, Small Is Beautiful is the perfect opportunity to experience the tiny life-size version. Ready to travel to the fantastic world of model art?
- Amazing enjoyed it so much ❤️
- Super fun and amazing! Family friendly. Something for everyone.
- Great exhibition!
- EXCELLEfar better than I imagined... Insane talent!!
- Brilliant exhibition, my daughter (5) and I both thoroughly enjoyed it. Lots to see and some stunning pieces.
- Amazingly inspiring, fun and inventive for all ages!
- An amazing exhibition! Me and the kids loved it!
- It was brilliant!
- Mind blowing! Loved it ❤️
- Fabulous exhibition . Lots to see and marvel at 👍
- Fantastic show. Full of surprises. Highly recommmend
- We really enjoyed the exhibition.
- Incredibly cool. I was left fascinated and in awe of how these works are created.
- Amazing and breathtaking creations from such talented artists, myself and my kids (15 and 12) all loved it.
- Loved it, so much to see 🥰