🎫 Ticket for 1 person to Dining in the Dark, a unique tasting experience including a blindfold and a surprise menu (see below)
📅 Dates and times: various dates at 6pm and 8:30pm (select during purchase)
📍 Location: The Commodore Bar & Restaurant
⏳ Duration: 90 minutes (doors open 30 minutes prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
🍽️ Dietary requirements: allergies and dietary requirements can be catered for within reason
👤 Age requirement: Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is not ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here. Note: A sustainable service fee of 21% for restaurant staff is paid upon attendance
🔗 Your safety is Fever's priority. You can read the safety measures for this event here.
📱 After purchase, choose your menu and specify possible food restrictions using the form that appears in your purchase confirmation email and in your Fever ticket instruction. This submission is required to get your related information to the kitchen for preparation
Surprise your senses and test out your taste buds. Just choose your favorite color, and we'll take care of the rest...
🟢 Green (Vegan)
- Starter: An ode to winter spiked with a citrus sensation
- Main: An Italian classic that is filled with warming earthy flavors
- Dessert: An explosion of fruity goodness but with a decadent surprise
🔵 Blue (Seafood)
- Starter: A combination of tasty seafood morsels with fruit and veg friend
- Main: A taste of the freshness of the sea with seasonal accompaniments
- Dessert: An extravagantly rich dessert with some surprising extras
🔴 Red (Meat)
- Starter: A smorgasbord of fresh, international savoury and citrus flavours
- Main: Tastebud tantalising prime meat accompanied with a trip to Italy and France
- Dessert: A final flight to South America for an unforgettable sweet treat
Ever wondered what it is like to eat in the dark? Eminent psychologists have been advocating dining in the dark as the ultimate taste experience for many years. Studies show that 80 percent of people eat with their eyes; with that sense eliminated, the theory is that the other senses—namely taste and smell—take over to elevate your meal to a whole new level. After donning your blindfold in the darkened, candlelit room, you'll soon realize that focusing on taste and smell alone can be a truly enlightening experience—provided you're not afraid of the dark!
💬 Aishlea S. - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "Fantastic and well thought experience. Really had to rely on other senses to get your way through the table and manage to carefully grab your wine without spilling. Food menu was well thought out... Service was fantastic. Had a great time and would recommend to all"
💬 Darren. C - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "Fabulous from start to finish. We had a fantastic experience at Dining in the Dark. The food was delicious. Our server was fun, attentive and informative. We would definitely do this again and will return soon"