⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in San Francisco. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Queen and more at Grace Cathedral under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Grace Cathedral
📅 Dates and times: August 6 at 6:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 60 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
- Bohemian Rhapsody
- We Will Rock You
- Another One Bites The Dust
- We Are The Champions
- Love of My Life
- Somebody to Love
- Don't Stop Me Now
- O mio babbino Caro from Gianni Schicchi – Puccini
- Quando m'en Vo' (Musetta's Waltz) from La Boheme – Puccini
- Der Hölle Rache kocht in meinem Herzen (Queen of the Night Aria) from The Magic Flute – Mozart
- String quartet - Listeso String Quartet
- Candlelight is always so impressive with the ambiance and the music is just magical. We bring friends each time we come and everyone is always blown away! We do a show a month for date night. The Queen cover was by far the most fun but each performance is spot on. Can’t wait for the next!
- Lovely evening. Great musicians. Perfect setting at Grace Cathedral.
- This was one of the most unique and magical performances I’ve ever been to. Thank you to whomever came up with this idea, because it’s simply brilliant!
- What a wonderful evening! We saw them at Grace Cathedral in SF and it was so perfect. Music was great, setting was fantastic. 2 thumbs up!
- Great time! Acoustics were amazing! Great talent for great tribute to Queen.
- It was such a beautiful experience the musicians where very interactive with the audience it was just lovely
- Amazing evening
- Just loved it.
- Sound was a little bit lower