Tickets for The Royal Botanic Gardens at Kew in London
🎫 Youth (16-29)
🎫 Adult (30-64)
🎫 Senior (65+) or visitors with disability ticket
Please bring valid proof of ID to correspond with your discounted ticket type. Entry is free for children under 4 with no ticket required.
🌳 Visit one of the largest botanical gardens in the world
🌷 Relax away from London's busy crowds in nature's serenity
🌴 Conservatories with jungle plants, a treetop walkway and more!
🎨 Visit the beautiful art galleries
🍰 Enjoy a nibble and refreshments at the restaurants
🍃 121 hectares of land to explore
📅 Date: Mondays - Sundays (select during purchase)
🕒 Time: Open 10:00 am to 3:00 pm (last entry at 2:00 pm)
⏳ Duration: you will have 45 minutes from your chosen slot to enter and can then stay as long as you like
📍 Location: Kew Gardens
♿ Carers of disabled visitors are able to enter for free, however must pre-book directly with Kew Gardens
👉 Please note: the children's garden requires a pre-booked slot. Please see your confirmation email to book your slot
❓ For this event, all sales are final and tickets can’t be refunded, changed or modified. For more information, please refer to our T&Cs
Make London sightseeing a literal breath of fresh air with tickets to Kew Gardens. Your Kew Gardens tickets get you into the world's largest botanical gardens, where you can roam a sprawling outdoor green space far from the madding crowd. Spot landmark sites like Kew Palace, the 10-story Chinese pagoda, the vast and beautiful Temperate House, and even a cascading waterfall. Get your tickets for The Royal Botanic Gardens at Kew in London!
- Fantastic day out! Lots to discover and the time flies in nice relaxing atmosphere. We want to do it again!
- Loved it was amazing the ticket was so easy to use. 💘
- I enjoyed visiting Kew Gardens and seeing all of the wonderful plants and flowers on a very sunny day in May.
- Wonderful day, especially the The Trolls and The Breach, coming back in August as I Didn’t get to see everything & bringing 6 friends who loved my photos
- Easy booking, lovely day well spent
- Beautiful experience especially on a warm sunny day - bliss!
- Fantastic, simply stunning family treat!!!
- It was lovely
- Great place
- Beautiful day out. There are things that need extra Payment to do so be aware before you go
- Very nice staff that i spoke to at the lion gate around 10am that morning, i believe she had glasses :) and everything else was very gorgeous to see
- A wonderful experience
- Lovely exhibitions. Lovely day out.
How to get there?
Kew Gardens, Richmond
Victoria Gate, Kew Gardens, Richmond, Surrey, TW9 3AB
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
- May 2023
- Jun 2023
- Jul 2023