⭐ Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience is a 360º digital art exhibition in Bristol that invites you to step into the universe of the Dutch genius, Vincent van Gogh. It is brought to you by the organizers of a collection of widely successful exhibitions present in cities across Europe, Asia, and the Americas.
🟡 August - Limited availability
🟢 September - Good availability
Tickets for Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience in Bristol
🎫 Standard Access - includes entry to the exhibition
- Adult (ages 13+)
- Child (ages 4–12)
- Family Bundle: min. 2 children, max. 2 adults per group
- Senior (65+), Student (13–26) or NHS - valid ID required
- Group Bundle: min. 15 people admitted with a 10% discount per ticket
🎫 VIP Access - includes entry to the exhibition, entry to the VR experience* with skip-the-line, and a "Starry Night" poster:
- VIP Adult (ages 13+)
- VIP Child (ages 4–12)
*For Standard Access only ticket holders, entry to the VR experience can be purchased separately on site
🎨 Discover a new way to enjoy the works of Vincent van Gogh
🧑🎨 Immerse yourself in the artist's masterpieces with a 360-degree digital show
📽️ A one-of-a-kind VR experience: travel through 8 works and their source of inspiration in "A Day in the Life of the Artist in Arles France" (available for separate purchase, no prior reservation possible)
✨ Digital displays, sound effects, projection mapping, and much more!
📅 Date: from August 2022
🕒 Opening hours (time slots available every half hour):
- Mondays & Wednesdays: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. (last entry 6 p.m.)
- Thursdays & Fridays: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m. (last entry 7 p.m.)
- Saturdays: 9 a.m. – 8 p.m. (last entry 7 p.m.)
- Sundays: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. (last entry 5 p.m.)
- Bank holidays: extended opening hours available on selected dates
⏳ Duration: the visit will take around 60 to 75 minutes
📍 Location: Propyard
👤 Age requirement: all ages welcome
👂 To avoid disappointment, please note that VR headsets are not recommended for those with magnetic hearing aids
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
Have you ever dreamt of stepping into a painting? Take an awe-inspiring journey into the incomparable universe of Van Gogh, one of the greatest artistic geniuses of the 19th century. Explore his life, his work, and his secrets as never before through cutting-edge 360-degree digital projections, a one-of-a-kind VR experience, and a uniquely atmospheric light and sound show. This unique experience brought to you by Exhibition Hub has already thrilled 2 million visitors in the USA, in New York, Atlanta, Washington DC, and Boston, among other cities like London. Become completely immersed in the works of art around you, and feel the shift in reality as you dive deep into the world created by Van Gogh's brush strokes. Get your tickets for Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience in Bristol
- Fantastic and an excellent way to introduce my 6 year old to Art; he hasn't stopped talking about it. The VR experience was phenomenal. Thank you.
- Truly the most mesmerising and gorgeous exhibitions that I've ever been to
- Really great experience - would have appreciated a map of the exhibition at the start as we were unsure how many rooms there were, but the whole family really enjoyed it. Being VIP is worth it (VR experience and poster!)
- My expectations were well exceeded. Creatively produced and executed. Excellent variety of mediums. Something for everyone. I’m so glad I tried the vr although it should be included in the entrance fee. I experienced something similar in Bruges and I think this should be included in majority of exhibitions. In this day and age technological delivery and interactivity should be the norm. Younger adults are used to this in gaming software. Apart from that. Excellent.
- This event was absolutely wonderful . very emotional and we felt very connected to Van Gogh's work and to him as a person.More so than our visit to Van Gogh museum in Amsterdam. Would highly recommend it to everyone.
- Great experience of this contemporary exhibition.
- Really informative exhibition. Well laid out. One niggle in that too often the light hits the paintings in such a way that it is not possible to see the detail within it because of glare. The immersive experience is stunning.
- It would have been good to have individual rooms to immerse yourself in individual paintings. VR excellent but could have been longer.
- Absolutely amazing experience. THe work that has gone into it is on an unbelievable scale, even without the Virtual Reality add-on. Supberb.
- We have had an amazing day We were impressed with the booking process The venue was very easy to find and staff were friendly and helpful. Being able to download the app was a great resource and we were mesmerised by the exhibition Well done
- Really an incredible experience!! Very thoughtful, diverse exhibits. Lots of information. Worth every penny for a few hours!
- Fantastic experience, very informative and inspiring. Enjoyable and educational.
- Great! Second immersive experience we’ve been to you and loved it!
- Loved it. The room painting in and out around you, the sounds really complemented the experience. Sound can be make or break and it definitely made it! Everyone seemed to love it to. VR told a great story, that was better than expected. Amazing all round.
- Exceeded my expectations. The VR feature is a must - so clever
How to get there?
39-46 Feeder Rd, Bristol, BS2 0SE