⭐ Step inside the world of FRIENDS™! With two floors of immersive experiences, it’s the ultimate experience for FRIENDS™ fans. You can pose on the iconic orange couch, sit at Monica & Rachel’s kitchen table, kick back and relax in Joey and Chandler’s comfy chairs, and so much more. Reserve your spot and save money by purchasing tickets in advance.
Tickets for The FRIENDS™ Experience: The One in NYC
🎫 Standard Tickets - includes entry into The FRIENDS™ Experience and one free digital download of the Central Perk commemorative photo
- Group Ticket (6 guests) - enjoy ticket bundles at a special price
🎫 Premium Tickets - includes general access to the experience plus:
- 1 Exclusive The Friends™ Experience merchandise item
- 1 Free coat or bag check token
- One free digital download of the Central Perk commemorative photo
🎫 Guided Group Tour - includes entry into The FRIENDS™ Experience first thing in the morning before we open to the general public and allows you to choose the group you attend with. Groups will be checked in and allowed entry into the experience five minutes apart to allow for your group to have a personalized experience through the space.
- Groups of up to 6, 8 or 10 guests
🎫 Flexible Entry Ticket - includes full access to the experience at any time on your selected date
- This option is available in the calendar on this page in the first time slot
- Final entry time is one hour before closing
🎫 Digital Photo Package Add-On - save $5 by purchasing your photo package now! Receive digital photos of yourself in front of the fountain, reenacting the Pivot! scene, and on the orange couch in Central Perk (only 1 needed per group)
⛲ Dance in front of the fountain
🛋️ Hang out in Monica and Rachel’s apartment
😊 Kick your feet up at Joey & Chandler’s
☕ Order coffee from Central Perk
✨ Explore dozens of props and costumes, including Phoebe's wedding dress
🤩 Ride Pat the Dog and so much more!
📅 Dates: July to December, 2023
🕒 Opening hours(time slots available every 15 minutes):
- Wednesday to Sunday: 10 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. (last entry)
- Guided Group tickets start at 9:30 a.m. on Saturdays and Sundays
📍 Location: 130 E 23rd St, New York City, NY (Located on the corner of Lexington Ave. and 23rd St.)
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome. Guests 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult who is at least 18 years old. Children 3 and younger don’t need a ticket when accompanied by a parent or guardian
♿ Accessibility: the experience is ADA compliant and fully accessible for guests with many different disabilities and neurodiversities
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a gift card, click here
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
Our flagship location has two floors of interactive experiences where you can step inside the world of FRIENDS™.
Pose on the iconic orange couch, explore newly added original props and costumes from the show like Chandler's bunny suit and Rachel's famous cow jacket, or hang out in Monica and Rachel's living room.
I KNOW! Buy your tickets now for The FRIENDS™ Experience: The One in New York City!
FRIENDS and all related characters and elements © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
- What's not to love!? Seriously all the reviews I read online were accurate! The STAFF WAS INCREDIBLE! The exhibits and the props from the set were AMAZING!!!! I didn't want to leave and I want to go back!!! Could I BE anymore excited...I THINK NOT!
- It was so much fun and the staff was so friendly and helpful! I wish I could remember names of the few we spoke to more than a few words but they were extremely nice and super friendly and added to our experience in a great way
- This was a fun and exciting experience. A must do for anyone
- Awesome! Loved all the props and costumes. So nice to have pics taken for us and emailed. Such a fun experience!
- Very cool experience and everyone in my family loved it! Pictures were great and so was the whole staff!
- This is one of the coolest opportunities- to sit in Monica and Rachel’s apartment as well as Joey and Chandler’s AND Central Perk! So much fun!
- It was great. And the fact that professional pictures, taken by their crew, were included, made it extra special.
- The exhibition was nice and the pictures were great. I liked how the bathrooms were painted in Friends purpule, but I wish the rooms and house felt more friends and not just friends things put into the room
- OH MY GOD !! It was amazing ! I wanna rest all the day inside !!! Don’t think just go if you are a true Friends fan 😍
- I had the absolute best time ever on mothers day weekend with my mom!!! will be back!! The staff was friendly , its was clean!
- We are obsessed with Friends as a Family! We Came to New York as a Family & my daughter had to come to this!! How could we say No! We all Had a Blast! My daughter is their Biggest Fan & loved every minute of it! Staff was so please tell! Thank you!
- For those who are fans of Friends I have nothing to say other than the perfection of this experience. Best choice to miss the show and feel a little part of the world of Friends.
- Loved the experience. It felt like we were living in the F.R.I.E.N.D.S. world. Staff was amazing. Photo spots were amazing. I felt like the experience ended early probably because I didn't want it to end :P but it would be nice to have 1 or 2 more sets. And a slightly more affordable gift shop. But I loveed it.
- Fun fun fun… i like it… congratulations…. Thank you for this amazing expérience of Friends… kiss from belgium
- The staff were all so nice and helpful. They hit on every pivotal moment of the show and recreated it. Had a blast!
The FRIENDS™ Experience, NYC
130 E 23rd St, New York, NY (Located on the corner of Lexington Ave. and 23rd St.), 10010
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
- Dec 2023
––– Low availability