⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Toronto. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Adele at Longboat Hall under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Longboat Hall
📅 Dates and times: various dates available at 7:00 p.m. and 9:15 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
- Rumour Has It
- Make You Feel My Love
- Water Under the Bridge
- Oh My God
- Someone Like You
- Send My Love (To Your New Lover)
- Chasing Pavements
- When We Were Young
- Set Fire to the Rain
- Easy On Me
- Rolling in the Deep
- String quartet - Listeso String Quartet
- Wonderful show. The musicians played all the songs beautifully. Staff are great at Fever every time we attend a show. Thank you ! See you soon.
- Such a beautiful experience. The musicians were amazing and the host was hilarious. Would go again in a heartbeat.
- Music arrangements were superb, perfect atmosphere!
- Liked from start to finish. The line to get inside wasn't so bad if you showed up when doors open. There's no break which I'm fine with since it's only and hour. The string quartet had more depth and layers to the renditions than I could've imagined. Overall would go again if I had the time.
- A magical experience that transported me! Wonderfully done - looking forward to the next event!
- Loved the venue, the emcee, the music, everything!
- AMAZING! A must see, and such talented musicians. Will be purchasing tickets to different shows
- Loved it!
- it was amazing!!!
- I had tickets upstairs at the Longboat theatre and did not realize there were no seats and I’m a senior citizen it also did not specify that there was not going to be any vocalist
Select date and session