⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Phoenix. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Queen and others at The Children's Museum under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Children's Museum of Phoenix
📅 Dates and times: various dates at 7:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: all guests must be 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✅ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience. See your ticket for more details
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
- “Don't Stop Me Now”
- “Killer Queen”
- “Somebody to Love”
- “Love of My Life”
- “Crazy Little Thing Called Love”
- “Under Pressure” (Queen and David Bowie)
- “Bohemian Rhapsody”
- “Fat Bottomed Girls”
- “We Will Rock You”
- “Another One Bites The Dust”
- “We Are The Champions”
- "O mio babbino Caro" from Gianni Schicchi – Giacomo Puccini
- "Quando m'en Vo'" (Musetta's Waltz) from La Boheme – Giacomo Puccini
- "Der Hölle Rache kocht in meinem Herzen" (Queen of the Night Aria) – W.A. Mozart
- Listeso String Quartet
- I love it all. It was a very romantic setting with the candles. Hearing Queen played as a string quartet was incredible and beautiful. It was an amazing experience!
- Great quartet and the Queen arrangements were great! The 3 classical arias also performed were definitely ones we knew (even without the singing). Nice evening.
- Beautiful ambience and excellent skill level of the musicians
- A magical evening. The quality of the musicians is inspiring.
- Violin music was great, enjoyed the performance and interaction of performers with audience
- Wonderful performance, perfect amount of songs and timing.
- Fabulous! The quartet was very informative I loved hearing bits about each piece!
- it was an amazing experience!!
- Overall, one of the best concerts my wife and I have attended!
- It was very fun. Glad I went!
- Such a wonderful experience!
- Loved it!!
- Amazing evening! What incredible musicians!
- The concert was beautiful! I loved the string arrangements. Also, I really enjoyed how informative and interactive the concert was as well. What a lovely and enjoyable way to start the weekend! Thank you Fever!
- Thoroughly enjoyable
IMAC - Casa de la Cultura Tijuana
Av. París y, C. Lisboa 5, Centro, 22054 Tijuana, B.C., 22054