🎫 Zone A (premium visibility)
🎫 Zone B (great visibility)
🎫 Zone C (good visibility)
Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis within each zone
What You Will Enjoy
🕯️ An intimate ambiance in a beautiful venue bathed in candlelight
🎻 A talented string quartet performing classical scores from Mozart, Bach, and other timeless composers
🌃 A stunning open-air experience at Jungle Island
🍽️ Beverages (alcoholic & non-alcoholic) and food will be available for additional purchase. No outside food or beverages are allowed.
📍 Venue: Plaza Turf - Jungle Island
📅 Dates and times: May 22 at 7:00 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 60 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 10 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✅ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience. See your ticket for more details
- “Eine Kleine Nachtmusik in G Major, K. 525” – Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- “Double Concerto for 2 Violins, BWV 1043” – J.S. Bach
- “Méditation” from Thaïs – Jules Massenet
- “Por Una Cabeza” from Scent of a Woman – Carlos Gardel
- “Cello Suite No. 1 in G Major, BWV 1007: I. Prélude” – J.S. Bach
- “Hungarian Dances No. 1 and 2” – Johannes Brahms
- “Humoresque, Op. 101, No. 7” – Antonín Dvořák
- “Pavane, Op. 50” – Gabriel Fauré
- “Symphony No. 5 in C Minor, Op. 67: I. Allegro con brio” – Ludwig van Beethoven
- Listeso String Quartet
A performance of beautiful classical music like you’ve never seen before. Fever's Candlelight is an intimate performance set in a historical building that is almost as stunning as the pieces you’ll hear. Savor the music in a uniquely romantic atmosphere created by flickering candlelight and the other classical music lovers. You'll be hearing some selections from the best known composers in history - discover new music and classics that everyone loves in the most magical setting
💬 Jamie P. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "It was 100% worth it. Beautiful evening to share with someone you care about."
💬 Kristie R. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "So much fun, I really enjoyed myself and will definitely share my experiences with my friends and family."
💬 Ann E. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: “Loved it ! Great experience! Wonderful music and ambience. Definitely recommend."
Old South Church in Boston
645 Boylston St, Boston, United States, MA 02116