🎫 Ticket for 1 person to Dining in the Dark, a unique tasting experience with a surprise menu (see below)
🍽️ Treat yourself to a secret menu while blindfolded
✨ Enjoy the nuances of each ingredient as you heighten your senses of taste and smell
🥂 You have the option of purchasing a full wine or cocktail pairing the day of the event for additional purchase
📅 Dates and times: various dates available at 6:00 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
📍 Location: Abbey on Fifth
⏳ Duration: 90 minutes (doors open 15 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
🍽️ Dietary requirements: allergies and dietary requirements can be catered for
👤 Age requirement: 18 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🔗 Your safety is Fever's priority. You can read the safety measures for this event here
📱 After purchase, choose your menu and specify possible food restrictions using the form that appears in your purchase confirmation email and in your Fever ticket instructions. This action is required!
Surprise your senses and test out your taste buds. Just choose your favorite color, and we'll take care of the rest...
🟢 Green (Vegan)
Starter: fresh picked goodness that will open your appetite with something sweet and crunchy
Main: a refreshing bowl with the freshest orchard-fresh ingredients, ready to help you beat the heat
Dessert: creamy, sweet and with a tangy surprise
🔵 Blue (Seafood)
Starter: fresh saltwater flavors hot off the grill mixed with creamy textures and tangy flavors
Main: tropical flavours wash up on the shore, giving the ocean a crisp, fruity spark of flavour with a side of orchard classics
Dessert: a seasonal delight mixing freshness and sweetness
🔴 Red (Meat)
Starter: classic pan-seared flavors mix with a sweet and spicy surprise
Main: a meat lover's delight with a side of sweetness from the orchard
Dessert: a sweet and buttery surprise combining classic flavors we all love
Ever wondered what it is like to eat in the dark? Eminent psychologists have been advocating dining in the dark as the ultimate taste experience for many years. Studies show that 80 percent of people eat with their eyes; with that sense eliminated, the theory is that the other senses—namely taste and smell—take over to elevate your meal to a whole new level. After donning your blindfold in the darkened, candlelit room, you'll soon realize that focusing on taste and smell alone can be a truly enlightening experience—provided you're not afraid of the dark!
- Loved the unique experience!
- It was such a fun experience!
- Loved it! Food was incredible, service was beyond excellent!
- Loved it! My family And I had lots of fun, creating memories with my teens
- Food and experience was excellent
- Awesome experience! Definitely coming back again...
- Overall a very enjoyable experience. Chef was very approachable. 2 different members of the wait staff didn't seem to understand how to explain the cocktail and wine pairing ($45/per couple). Too many obnoxiously loud patrons laughing and making noise. Nearly had to shout to be heard. Would suggest requesting that guests respect each other's experience and realize that others may better enjoy the $90/plate meal with the room at a low hum.
- Everything was amazing!! The staff and the while room sanf happy birthday to my husband when he walked in! He was so excited and hasn't stopped talking about it since we left.
- Such a cool experience, I've never done anything like this before! Great date night activity!! Husband and I both enjoyed it and food was delicious! Service was great too, the wait staff and hosts were wonderful.
- Food was not that great, however it was a fun experience
- More vegetables in the fish and meat menus
- Great experience, wish it would have been a little darker and more intimate
- Amazing experience! I would recommend the host at the beginning to tell the guests to leave their phones out so the servers and take random pictures of them during their experience. As a guest it would be nice to have these surprise pictures to have as a memory.
- The food & the experience was AMAZING!
- Staff was super friendly bartender and Chloe our server were the best!!! Loved the experience deff recommend to everyone !