🎫 Zone A (premium visibility)
🎫 Zone B (great visibility)
Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis within each zone
What You Will Enjoy
🕯️ An intimate ambiance in a beautiful venue bathed in candlelight
🎷 A talented Edmonton jazz quartet performing romantic jazz favorites from Frank Sinatra, Michael Buble and more
🏛️ The stunning architecture of the iconic Pioneers Cabin
🍽️ Alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages are available for purchase before the event
📍 Venue: Pioneers Cabin
📅 Dates and times: Tuesday, February 14 and Wednesday, February 15 at 6:00 p.m. and 8:15 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✅ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience. See your ticket for more details
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
- “Fly Me to the Moon” - as performed by Frank Sinatra
- “When I Fall in Love” - as performed by Miles Davis
- “My Funny Valentine” - as performed by Chet Baker
- “My Romance” - as performed by Ella Fitzgerald
- “The Nearness of You” - as performed by Norah Jones
- “Let's Fall in Love” - as performed by Diana Krall
- “Body and Soul” - as performed by Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga
- "L.O.V.E" – as performed by Michael Bublé
- “The Look of Love” - Burt Bacharach
- “La Vie en Rose” - as performed by Louis Armstrong
- Keith Rempel - Bass
- Jamie Cooper - Drums
- Chris Andrew - Piano
- Johnny Summers - Trumpet
Come and join us in one of Edmonton's most gorgeous venues for a romantic night of jazz. Bathed in a flickering garden of candles, you’ll enter a sublime atmosphere of romantic magic with the sounds of jazz masterpieces. Enjoy these timeless classics that will be sure to put your heart in the spirit for love from the hand of some of Edmonton's best jazz performers.
- Very amazing jazz night! The band plays really well plus the ambience of the venue is very romantic and cozy. Such an experience to remember, would definitely check out other events by Fever and Candlelight Concerts.
- Venue was amazing. The musicians were great. Top end performance. Enjoyed our evening.
- Great performance and the venue was terrific. My wife and I enjoyed the experience very much!
- Very talented, entertaining musicians. Greta selection of songs and appreciated all the commentary to share info in music choices, the band members, instruments, and background of sounds of jazz. Would see these musicians again in a heartbeat!
- The jazz quarter was amazing. 100% recommend!
- I was never a huge fan of jazz. This night changed that! I was brought to tears! Thank you for filling my life bucket🙏
- The intimate atmosphere was very well done. The short explanations of the music and instruments was a great addition.
- Very romantic, excellent music, nice comments between songs.
- Absolutely amazing. Incredibly talented musicians, it went by way too fast.
- Awesome event. Really enjoyed the musicians. Left feeling so relaxed. A nice break from our worlds stresses these days. Thank you.
- Was a great concert...will go to more of the same group.
- Great environment and great musicians
- It was a fantastic show for sure will be doing it again.
- Great show breath taken moments
- Absolutely wonderful.
Select date and session