⭐ Take a trip to Choco Town on this sensorial journey through the ins and outs of chocolate and candy! This olde world town is a chocolate lover’s dream where you can taste a selection of mouthwatering treats and learn why we all love sweets. It’s a delicious adventure for all ages!
🎫 General Admission - includes entry to the experience
- Child (4 to 12)
- Group Bundle (8 or more General Admission tickets at a reduced price)
🎫 VIP Admission - includes entry to the experience plus an express line and access to the exclusive VIP Lounge where you can design your own chocolate bar
- VIP Adult
- VIP Child (4 to 12)
Please note: guests will be able to access both floors of the experience through the mall's elevators located within 30 ft. of the lower level entrance. There is no elevator inside of the experience. Please don't hesitate to ask the staff for assistance.
🏡 Immerse yourself in a peculiar chocolate village full of interactive elements
🍫 Taste a variety of chocolate and sweets samples
📸 Take unique pictures against an assortment of creative backdrops
👨👩👧👦 Enjoy an unforgettable chocolatey experience perfect for the young and young at heart!
📅 Date: from August 2022
🕒 Opening hours (time slots available every 30 minutes): Thursday-Sunday, select your slot during the purchase process
⏳ Duration: the experience will take around 60 minutes
📍 Location: CambridgeSide Mall, Level 2 near Old Navy
👤 Age requirement: all ages welcome - Kids under 3 years old do not need a ticket! Minors under the age of 16 will not be allowed inside without a parent or guardian.
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
Choco Town is a dream candy destination where you can not only learn about candy and chocolate, but you can also taste them to your heart's content! There are various stops on the tour through this flavorful village: the BonBon Boulevard, the Choco & Sons Butcher Shop, and the Gummy Bear Spa are just a few spots where you'll try some tasty delights, play games, solve riddles and learn more about these taste bud-tingling treats. Thanks to interactions with the locals, you'll discover all of the secrets behind candy and discover your own chocolate personality too. Don't delay in booking your visit to Choco Town!
- Staff were amazing! The were great with the kids. Establishment was clean. Fun for the entire family!!
- great experience both my son and I had a fun time. The characters were all very welcoming.
- This was so fun. You have to go with people who go with the flow. Great for pics. Would do it again if it comes around again!
- This was a fun way to spend a couple of hours. Everyone was super nice and we learned a little bit while eating chocolate. Great time!
- Really fun. Not sure why the reviews were bad previously but they definitely change things up and it was really fun.
- It was okay! Not what I expected but it was okay.
- Loved it! Would go back for sure just maybe without kids? I wish it was more kid friendly but it was a great family time and the ball pit was cute
- It was fantastic! My niece wants to return. Even though it was a little young for my teen nephew (I convinced him to go), he appreciated the whimsy and chocolate. As an adult, it was interesting to learn about chocolate and the kid in me loved the setup. The staff was great!! The only downside was the power going out during the sound sensory section so we missed out on that one section but otherwise, we loved it!
- Fun experience for the family. It took us about 1.5 hours to go through the whole thing. We did all the activities and did all the tastings. It was something different for the whole family to try.
- I didn't know what to expect from the experience as not much was shared. staff and team were friendly and the design was nice but not a lot of activities or engaging elements especially for adults. I also expected more chocolate/treats but the things we got were small and not tasty at all.
- My 8 year old and myself loved it! Really cute experience and great for pictures!
- Very well organized
- It was an awesome experience and setup. I just wished we were handed some bags to be able to carry all the candies we got along the way 😊
- I thought it was very nice , the rooms were made up addorable , ut was lots of fun for the kids ,
- We had such an amazing experience it was more than I thought it would be! My kids did not want to leave!
100 Cambridgeside Pl, Cambridge, 02141