⭐ The Infinite: The World’s Largest Virtual Reality Exhibit - Filmed Entirely in Space transports guests onto a life-scale, virtual reality copy of the International Space Station for an immersive experience that allows you to see, hear and feel what astronauts encounter during their travels in Space. It is as close as you will get to experiencing what astronauts encounter aboard the ISS.
Your ticket to Space allows you and your group to explore the International Space Station as if you were there, experiencing never before seen scenes filmed inside and outside the ISS from the EMMY-winning series, Space Explorers : The ISS Experience - all in 3D, 360° virtual reality. You’ll also be able to immersive yourself in the first-ever spacewalk filmed in virtual reality and take in several breathtaking Earth views.
🚨 Get your tickets now! 🚨
Tickets for The Infinite in Tacoma
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to all 6 experience zones of The Infinite
- Adult (ages 13+)
- Child (ages 8-12)
- Student (13+) - valid ID required
- Senior (65+) or Military - valid ID required
- Reduced Mobility ticket - includes a free companion admission
🎫 Group Rate - 10% discount for groups of 8-29
🛰️ Walk around and explore a life-scale 3D recreation of the International Space Station
🌎 Encounter mind-blowing views of the Earth including the first-ever astronaut spacewalk captured in 3D, 360 virtual reality
🧑 Witness the daily life of astronauts in Space through scenes from the EMMY-Winning Space Explorers: The ISS Experience
🚀 Witness an exclusive installation from world-renowned Japanese artist Ryoji Ikeda
📅 Dates: until September 5, 2022
🕒 Opening hours:
- Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays: 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. (last entry)
- Fridays and Saturdays: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m (last entry)
- Tuesdays: closed
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes
📍 Location: Tacoma Armory
👤 Age requirement: 8+
♿ Accessibility: this experience is wheelchair accessible. To find out more about our accessibility options click here
❓ Please consult the FAQs for this event here. Please note: adults cannot enter with a child ticket.
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience. We are committed to the health and safety of our guests. At this time, masks are strongly encouraged for guests, but not required. Our protocols are subject to change as conditions evolve, in accordance with recommended guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local health officials.
The ultimate space adventure! Enter the world of astronauts aboard - and outside the International Space Station in an awe-inspiring immersive experience, inspired by NASA Missions. Get as close as you can to being in space. Witness the daily life of astronauts and see Earth like you’ve never seen it before. The Infinite is the world’s largest collective immersive experience about space exploration, including scenes and footage from the Emmy Award-winning immersive series, Space Explorers: The ISS Experience, the largest production ever filmed in space, produced in association with TIME Studios. Don’t miss out, The Infinite is a must-see event!
- It was so cool. I enjoyed touching the orbs and seeing what’s happening at the space station. First experience with the virtual headset.
- I was impressed by the approach used to avoid collisions with other people and navigate around the room. The experience was amazing and I highly recommend it to others for the realization of how vast the universe is and how precious our existence in it must be maintained.
- Amazing. Completely immersive. I want to go again!
- Simply stated: THAT WAS AMAZING.
- One of the most incredible experiences I've had in Seattle. Definitely recommend. I'd like to know more on how to get the experience to my home state.
- This was such a cool experience! It was truly unique from anything else in the area of interactive space observation and learning. We absolutely loved it! I only wish it were longer.
- The VR tech is just awesome! I loved the experience, it was so realistic and interactive.
- The Infinite was ABSOLUTELY MIND BLOWING I have never experienced anything like it and never wanted to leave.
- It was an amazing virtual experience that I would highly recommend to everybody.
- outstanding. moving around inside and outside the ISS, seeing earth below you or above you was really amazing. exceeded my expectations
- Super cool experience especially for someone that helped in the building of the Space Station. Will recommend to everyone we know and even people we don’t !
- Super fun and beautiful. They were very accommodating of my mother who has difficulty walking. Very much appreciate their kindness and helpfulness.
- The Infinite was good but fell short of its potential. Completing tasks or making it interactive as opposed to a sequence of videos would have been more interesting.
- Without a doubt one of the coolest things I've ever experienced. The picture and sound quality were out of this world--pun intended. I have never seen anything like this
- This experience is unreal. I almost had tears in the last 20 minutes when they show the space walk and you can see earth. I think ill go back a 2nd time.
Bolling Haxall House
211 E Franklin St, Richmond, VA 23219, United States, 23219