⭐ Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience is a 360º digital art exhibition in Dublin that invites you to step into the universe of the Dutch genius, Vincent van Gogh. It is brought to you by the organizers of a collection of widely successful exhibitions present in cities across Europe, Asia, and the Americas.
🚨 Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience is closing soon! Get your tickets now and enjoy a 25% DISCOUNT with the code VGDUBLIN25 🚨
🟡 July - Limited availability
Tickets for Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience in Dublin
🎫 Standard Access - includes entry to the exhibition
- Adult (13+)
- Child (4–12)
- Family Bundle: min. 2 children, max. 2 adults per group
- Senior (65+) or Student (13–26) - valid ID required
🎫 VIP Access - includes entry to the exhibition, entry to the VR experience* with skip-the-line, and a poster of your choice
- VIP Adult (13+)
- VIP Child (4–12)
🎫 Premium Flex Entry VIP - includes full access to the experience at any time on your selected date, entry to the VR experience* with skip-the-line, and a Van Gogh Starry Night poster
*For Standard Access only ticket holders, entry to the VR experience can be purchased separately on site
Please note that online tickets are available at a reduced price. If buying tickets on-site, prices will be higher.
🎨 Discover a new way to enjoy the works of Vincent van Gogh
👨🎨 Immerse yourself in the artist's masterpieces with a 360-degree digital show
📽️ A one-of-a-kind VR experience: travel through 8 works and their source of inspiration in "A Day in the Life of the Artist in Arles France"
✨ Digital displays, sound effects, projection mapping, and much more!
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: the visit will take around 60 to 75 minutes
📍 Location: Unit 9B, Artane Place
👤 Age requirement: all ages welcome! Free entry for children under 4 years old
♿ Accessibility: the Van Gogh exhibition is fully wheelchair and prams accessible
🎁 Gift cards for the experience can be purchased here
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
Have you ever dreamt of stepping into a painting? Take an awe-inspiring journey into the incomparable universe of Van Gogh, one of the greatest artistic geniuses of the 19th century. Explore his life, his work, and his secrets as never before through cutting-edge 360-degree digital projections, a one-of-a-kind VR experience, and a uniquely atmospheric light and sound show. This unique experience brought to you by Exhibition Hub has already thrilled 2 million visitors in the USA, in New York, Atlanta, Washington DC, and Boston, among others. Become completely immersed in the works of art around you, and feel the shift in reality as you dive deep into the world created by Van Gogh's brush strokes. Get your tickets for Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience in Dublin!
- Fantastic few hours spent here. To start a gallery like area with lots of information but more importantly beautiful displays of Van Goghs art. Many familiar to me, many not. Relaxing immersive experience at the end lasted about half an hour. Then colouring area for kids and adults, optional virtual reality experience( €5 for 11 minutes ) Definitely worth it. Then a gift shop to finish. We spent just over 2 hours here but you do it at your own pace. Highly recommended this foe livers of Van Gogh
- It was amazing I had heard so many people saying the RDS was the real one I even got in touch to cancel my tickets with Fever thank God I did not cancel it was more than I could have hoped for especially the VR thanks for such a wonderful experience
- Great experience. Loved all the installations especially the big visual room and the VR. So cool, would recommend.
- Stunning. Absolutely perfect. 💯. Calm while moving. Great experience. VR experience while calm also might not for everyone.
- We had the most incredible time at the Van Gogh immersive experience!
- A thoughtful, tasteful, informative exhibition, by people who clearly, deeply appreciate Van Gogh. There were many delightful arrangements and experiences. I spent nearly two hours there - it was well worth the time and cost. I highly recommend it. Well done all concerned. (The RDS exhibition by comparison is short, showy and shallow, by techies at graphics screens, who probably _still_ know nothing about Van Gogh beyond how many gigabytes of memory the effects demand.)
- I thoroughly enjoyed The Van Gogh Immersive Experience. The visuals were absolutely stunning and the VR eperience was also a nice touch to 3ven better show the history behind some of his pieces.
- Brilliant experience. The exhibition was informative and enjoyable and the immersive experience is awe inspiring. Thoroughly recommend
- Great expo. Staff were excellent, friendly and professional 👍
- Lovely experience of Van Gogh's art. Impressive VR tour that our family really liked.
- We loved the whole experience, the staff were very helpful, the VR experience was novel and great fun.
- Moving! Most amazing way to experience Vincent’s art as a family! Loved every bit of it!
- I was pleasantly surprised with the expo, the only thing is the location was a little out of the way and I wasn’t aware of this when I booked as it was secret location!!! Now I know why
- Really nice family experience- kids of all ages can enjoy it. Suitable for prams, wheelchairs and able bodies! Also doesn't matter if your kids are noisy- doesn't effect the visit for anyone. Would have like a few more interactive pieces at the start instead of all the reading. VR experience at the end costs extra. But overall a really enjoyable experience and would highly recommend.
- A really great day out today! This was a most enjoyable experience and very well thought out and presented. Very informative and I learned loads about Van Gogh which I never read before. Every art class/ school student would benefit from a visit here. Great value for money too.
How to get there?
IMAC - Casa de la Cultura Tijuana
Av. París y, C. Lisboa 5, Centro, 22054 Tijuana, B.C., 22054