🎫 Ticket for 1 to An Evening in Paris, including a 6-course French grazing table, 6 wines and champagne
🚨 By popular demand, new experience added! Tickets selling fast 🚨
😍 Intimate Parisian Salon setting
🕰️ Admire Anton Venoir’s collection of lavish French antiques
😋 A delicious 6-course menu taking you on a gastronomic 'Tour De France'
🍷 Carefully curated premium wine pairings with each course
📅 Date: various Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays available (select during purchase)
🕒 Time: 6:30 p.m. – 9 p.m.
📍 Location: Appartement 26
👤 Age requirement: 18+ with valid ID
🍽️ Food options: vegetarian and pescatarian options available (select during purchase)
📱 Please see your Fever ticket and confirmation email for all essential post-purchase information
- Oysters with wine infused caviar pearls
- Delice de Bourgogne (triple cream Brie)
- Saint Agur cream Blue
Selection of charcuterie
- French Ham (pork rolled with mushroom)
- Jambon de Bayonne (the French Prosciutto)
- Saucisson Sec (French–styled dry sausage)
- Seasonal fruit & nuts
- Roasted baby bell peppers & tomato salad with anchovies
- Char grilled vegetables
Main (rotating main special per session)
- Roasted Lamb shoulder
- Char grilled sirloin
- Rib eye
Sample wine selection:
- Pommery Champagne
- Clotilde Davenne Chablis
- 2018 Constance Borgone Chitry
- 2016 Grand Maison Cuvée des Archanges Monbazillac
- 2018 Domaine Rohrer Alsace Pinot Noir
- 2016 Chai Saint Etienne Quercy Rouge Cabernet franc blend
- 2018 Clos de Gamot Cahors
- A Rose
- A selection of French wines from Bordeaux
Enter into Appartement 26 and be transported across the regions of France by everything from the decor to the drink. Take a seat in the lavish Parisian salon and admire the antique treasures of Anton Venoir’s private collection, oozing in opulence and atmosphere. But, the journey doesn’t stop there. Dining under candlelight, your taste buds will continue their voyage through Paris as you devour 6 overlapping courses paired with wine and champagne to start. A gastronomic 'Tour De France' of food, drink, antiques and art!
- An incredible experience - everything (food, wine, venue, hospitality) was just amazing. We had a wonderful evening.
- A complete culinary experience. Beautiful food in superb surroundings with excellent hosts. Wonderful night.
- Amazing experience ! Highly recommend to anyone in love with France !
- The most unique and special thing I’ve ever done in all my 13 years of living in Melbourne
- Highly recommend - amazing experience and very generous serves of food and wine
- What a fabulous experience. We will be doing it again!!
- Excellent evening. Delightful hosts delicious food and lovely wines.
- A beautiful intimate experience. The food and wine was amazing. Loved it all.
- Wonderful night by fantastic hosts
- Absolutely beautiful. Wonderful experience
- Fantastic food, wine and company!
- Thanks for a wonderful event
- Incredible night
- Great night
- Beautiful couple, highly recommend
Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden
10901 Old Cutler Rd, Coral Gables, FL, 33156