⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Houston. Get your tickets now to discover the music of flamenco at Resurrection MCC under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Resurrection MCC
📅 Dates and times: various dates available at 7 p.m. and 9:15 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 1 hour prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🍽️ Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are available for additional purchase. Drinks are not permitted during the performance
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Houston
- Sevillanas del Siglo XVIII (Sevillanas)
- Lorqueñas, Anda Jaleo (Bulerías)
- Zorongo Gitano (Tientos/Tangos)
- Los Cuatro Muleros
- En el Café de Chinitas (Soleá por Bulerías)
- La Tarara (Tangos)
- Bulerías Festeras
Performers (dancers subject to change depending on the date)
- Cante (Vocals) - Irma La Paloma
- Guitarra (Guitar) - Jeremías García
- Baile (Dancer) - Solangel Lali Calix
- Baile (Dancer) - Ana María Barceló
- Baile (Dancer) - Andreina Pereira Nuñez
- Baile (Dancer) - Andrea González
- Percusión (Percussion) - Andrés Felix
- Violin - Eugeniu Cheremoush
- Loved the music and appreciated the education around flamenco history! Great experience!
- Great experience. The dancers, singer, and other musicians did fantastic. The backstage with all the candlelights made the experience even more special. Thank you
- We’ve been to Spain to see Flamenco and I have to say I was impressed by how good this show is . Every song , every lyric has a story and the music and dancers captured the expressions with emotions.
- A beautiful and awesome performance by the wonderful dancers, singer Irma Paloma and the music players!! Continue to bring them back to the stage!!
- Such talent! Loved this concert! I went with a friend of mine that is a Spanish teacher and goes to Spain at least twice a year and has for a log time, She loved it as well!
- Flamenco has been a passion since I was little. This was just amazing.
- Incredible experience! Beautiful venue! Amazing musicians! The Flamenco dance was cherry on the top! Thank you! We loved the candlelight stage so much
- Fabulous entertainers. Wonderful energy. Great Music. Superb dancing
- Can’t wait to see them again! It was fantastic!
- Beautiful performance evoking the heart and soul of España!!
- Great show. Flamenco group very talented and engaging.
- Wonderful music, beautiful atmosphere. Thank you!
- Super fun, organized and great experience.
- This Show is ok for turist or people that don’t know much about flamenco and want to have a little taste. Can’t campare it to a show in Spain or even méxico! Venue is great. So far I enjoyed it. Great organization. I would give a cozier taste to the bar area. Thanks!
Acuario Michin Puebla
Parque Puebla, Calzada Ignacio Zaragoza local C, Corredor Industrial la Ciénega, Heroica Puebla de Zaragoza, 72220