⭐ Dopamine Land is a multisensory experience that combines media, technology and play in one place. It's an interactive museum made up of colourful installations that channel the limitless imagination of your inner child into reality. Take a break from your everyday life, have some fun, take some photos and boost your happy emotions!
🚨 Due to popular demand, the immersive experience has been extended to Sunday 26th February! 🚨
Tickets for Dopamine Land
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to the experience
- Small Family Bundle (max. and min. 3 people, of which min. 1 child)
- Big Family Bundle (min. 4 people, of which max. 2 adults)
- Adult (ages 13+)
- Child (ages 2-12)
- Group Bundle (min. 12 people)
Please note, a max of 8 guests can enter at a time within their 15 min session time. For private or large group sessions, please click here.
🟡 December - Limited availability
🟢 January - Good availability
🟢 February - Good availability
🖐 An interactive sensory museum designed to explore and trigger the happiness hormone dopamine
🍿 Popcorn room, meditative fire lanterns, infinity digital landscapes and many other blissful attractions!
👪 Perfect for a family day out, late evenings are adult-friendly
📷 Colourful settings and surroundings to capture some truly unique photographs
🧋 Sip on a refreshing bubble tea under a sky of bubbles at the Bubble Bar
🕒 Opening hours:
- Tuesday: 10:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m. (on Dec 20 only)
- Wednesday: 2:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. (start from 10:30 a.m. Dec 21 & Dec 28 only)
- Thursday: 2:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. (start from 10:30 a.m. Dec 22 & Dec 29 only)
- Friday: 10:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Saturday: 10:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Sunday: 10:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.
⏳ Duration: 30-50 minutes
📍 Location: 79-85 Old Brompton Road, London, SW7 3LD
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome! Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
Step into a world of pleasure! Can you imagine a space created just to delight your senses and stimulate dopamine? Welcome to Dopamine Land, the immersive experience in London, an interactive museum of dopamine-inducing sensory experiences. Explore a series of spaces designed to stimulate touch, sight, smell and even memory. Pop bubbles, relax in meditative spaces, and channel the limitless imagination of your inner child. Enter a world of happiness!
- Such a great experience, loves all the different themed rooms. Great for kids of all ages, would highly recommend
- We really enjoyed the experience and had a lovely day out for half term. We spent over an hour in the bar area at the end,playing pac man and table tennis. Would surely recommend it!
- Very fun and enjoyable few hours for us all. Well organised, didn’t feel busy to allow a personal experience and loved the whole concept and amazing different rooms.
- Some of the rooms we didn’t know what to do. It was slightly chaotic at times. Not knowing what direction to go in. The balls in the pool was good fun and the pillow fighting was good.
- Cute and made for the 'gram. But basically some small rooms with mirrors . Lantern room was good though
- Such a huge variety of rooms and was a real sensory experience! The staff were amazing and so friendly. Appreciate the freebies loads - really nice touches to add to the day. Would absolutely recommend!
- Oh. My. God! What an amazing experience! Practically went in blind with no idea of what to expect and just had an absolute blast. Perfect for adults & children alike. Me and my daughter enjoyed every second and have some amazing memories to cherish. Have already planned my next visit with some friends!
- It was really fun but would have loved more time in each room. Felt a bit rushed by the staff. Apart from that it was well worth a visit.
- Was pretty okay. Some rooms were good. Some were kinda boring. Good idea but needs more execution.
- definite achievement of goal , left feeling both relaxed and excited. went with one friend and we had the best time and got loads of great photos. 10/10 recomend .
- Brilliant staff and concept - could tell it’d been there for a while as everything didn’t feel as fresh as I’m sure it once was.
- A really good experience for all ages to enjoy it brought out my inner child as parent and my two kids 5 years apart loved it!
- All of the staff were lovely and really helpful and friendly! The exhibition itself was very cool and exceeded my expectations. This is the first immersive experience I’ve had where I have actually felt immersed - and it was great! Would wholly recommend to anyone who is in the area!
- Popcorn was tasty, didn’t really understand the point of the room though? A lot of ‘filler’ rooms so overpriced for what you get
How to get there?
81 Old Brompton Road, SW7 3LD, London
81 Old Brompton Road, SW7 3LD
- South Kensington
Select date and session
- Nov 2022
- Dec 2022
- Jan 2023
- Feb 2023