⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Liverpool. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Fleetwood Mac at St George's Hall under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: St George's Hall - North Entrance
📅 Dates and times: 22 April at 6 p.m.
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 minutes before start. Late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult. Zone D tickets are 16+ ONLY
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Liverpool
- The Chain
- Go Your Own Way
- Gold Dust Women
- Don't Stop
- … and more!
- The Bloomsbury Music Group: violin, piano and percussionist led by Matthew Glossop
*Please note that the songs played are instrumental renditions, performed by a band and not a vocalist
- Unforgettable evening myself and my sister had a fantastic time ,emotional breath taking experience x😁
- fantastic music and venue, small crowd and candlelight made it feel so intimate and chilled. 100% booking another of these events, thank you!
- Absolutely amazing experience. Was overwhelmed by how amazing these 3 musicians where. Would recommend to everyone.
- Amazing experience, so mesmerising. Will definitely be back
- Stunning music, amazing venue. Fab night overall.
- Absolutely amazing!
- Absolutely amazing! amazing atmosphere you can feel the vibration pulsating through your energy field!! An the violinist is amazing was a joy seeing joy perform ;)
- Absolutely fantastic event! Talented musicians playing classics!
- Very well put together, thank you.
- Incredible experience.
- Really enjoyed the fleetwood Mac a great performance
- Stunning setting with beautiful music. Thoroughly enjoyed our evening. Thank you
- absolutely brilliant loved every minute
- Excellent musicians