⭐ Immerse yourself in the world of FRIENDS™ like never before with interactive set recreations, like Monica and Rachel’s kitchen, original props and costumes, photo ops, a retail store and Central Perk. Now that’s what I call kick-you-in-the-crotch, spit-on-your-neck fantastic! Reserve your spot and save money by purchasing tickets in advance.
🎫 General Admission - includes entry to the experience
- Standard - ages 11+
- Student - must show valid school ID
- Senior - ages 55+, must show valid ID
- Military - must show valid ID
- Child - ages 4-10
🎫 Private Access - includes entry to the experience first thing on Saturday mornings before we open to the general public and allows you to choose your group you attend with. Private Access groups will be checked-in and allowed entry into the experience five minutes apart to allow for maximum social distancing between groups
- Private Access up to 6
- Private Access up to 10
✨ Step into the iconic TV show like never before in an interactive experience
🛋️ Explore 12 rooms of set recreations including Joey and Chandler’s apartment, Monica and Rachel’s kitchen, and Central Perk!
📸 Pose on the iconic orange couch and take many more photos
📅 Dates: May-June, 2022
🕒 Opening hours (time slots available every 15 minutes):
- Thursdays & Fridays: 12 p.m. – 7 p.m. (last entry)
- Saturdays: 9 a.m. – 8 p.m. (last entry)
- Sundays: 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. (last entry)
- Private access tickets start Saturdays from 9 a.m. – 9:45 a.m.
📍 Location: 1025 F Street NW, Washington, DC 20004 (Entrance located on 11th St NW)
👤 Age requirement: all ages welcome. Free entry for children ages 3 & under
♿ Accessibility: the experience is ADA compliant and fully accessible for guests with many different disabilities and neurodiversities
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
✔️ Covid-19 Health & Safety Policy:
- Masks recommended for guests 2 years of age or older
- More information on our Covid-19 policies can be found at the Health & Safety page
- We reserve the right to extend or modify this policy in light of evolving circumstances and applicable guidance/regulations
The FRIENDS™ Experience is open now in Washington D.C.!
Explore 12 rooms of set recreations, Joey and Chandler’s apartment, Monica and Rachel’s kitchen, and Central Perk. You’ll even get to dance in front of the fountain!
Don't miss your chance to buy tickets and step inside the world of FRIENDS™!
Additional ticket information:
- Please double-check you’ve selected what you want—your ticket is only valid for the date and time on your ticket
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferrable
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your ticketed time slot to ensure entry. If you miss your time slot, your ticket is no longer valid and entry is not guaranteed
- For full details on our ticketing terms, visit our T&Cs.
FRIENDS and all related characters and elements © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s22)
💬 Adeola O. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "My sister and I absolutely loved the F.R.I.E.N.D.S Experience! It was like being on the actual set of the show, to every detail, and was so nostalgic for us. Would recommend it to all F.R.I.E.N.D.S fans!"
💬 Michele S. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Anyone who is a Friends fan must do this! It was awesome, and the staff took great pictures of our group at no extra charge."
💬 Liz T. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "For a fan of the show it’s a blast. I loved that only a few groups went through at a time so you could get pictures on every set without any problem."
Patio del colegio Maristas La Inmaculada
Pg. de Sant Joan, 90, 08009