⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Seattle. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Taylor Swift at the Lotte Hotel under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Sanctuary Grand Ballroom, Lotte Hotel
📅 Dates and times: various dates and times available (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 60 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Seattle
- Shake it Off
- Love Story
- Blank Space
- We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
- Invisible String
- All Too Well
- Wildest Dreams
- I Knew You Were Trouble
- You Belong With Me
- String Quartet - Emilie Choi (violin), Sol Im (violin), Alex Grimes (viola) and Christine Lee (cello)
- My daughter plays classical piano and is also a Taylor Swift fan, she loved every minute of it! We hope to attend more in the future!
- I loved it!! 60 minutes of Taylor Swift was not enough !
- Amazing experience!! Would highly recommend to any Swiftie!
- great renditions of some of our favorite tswift songs 💖✨
- Great concert, at an amazing venue with some of the most impressive architecture I've ever seen!
- This was absolutely wonderful. The best concert I've been to in years! The only thing that would have made it better is if I could Have purchased a single ticket in Zone A.
- The experience was incredible and exceeded expectations. The music was stunning, the musicians were fun, the venue was gorgeous. I took my girlfriend and we both agreed that is was amazing. Will definitely be purchasing tickets to another show. Using the Fever app to purchase tickets and find the event was easy and efficient. Really thankful for Fever creating a space for shows like this to happen!
- This was a fantastic experience! The setting was beautiful and the music amazing. I've actually booked to go back again and take my mother this time. I highly recommend!
- Such an amazing show. I would highly recommend this to anyone. The musicians were so talented and charismatic. The venue had beautiful acoustics and a very intimate setting. Wonderful staff, clean and organized. Overall just fantastic!
- Lovely venue, gifted musicians, cocktails and truffle popcorn - what more could one ask for?!
- I loved it! The musicians were talented and charming and the music was a glorious wonder. I enjoyed every second of it and my soul feels a bit restored in a way that only live music can fill.
- Amazing performance! It was also great to hear the personal connections the musicians had to the songs, and I learned more about the playing of the instruments. Overall, this was a great experience! My only wish was for it to last longer!
- First time and looking forward to future ones. Location was great and the musicians were amazing and talented.
- Incredible!! The venue especially added something extra special to the event. I'll be recommending this to friends!
- The music was amazing, the venue had very romantic vibes
The Lotte Hotel Sanctuary Grand Ballroom
811 5th Ave, 98104
Select date and session