🎫 Standard Ticket for 1 to New World's End
✨ An immersive audio-guided art experience
🔎 Discover old Singapore and the evolution of the Jalan Besar neighbourhood
📚 A magnificent combination of stories, art, history and culture
📽️ Crafted by some of Singapore's best in film, music, theatre and visual arts
🎁 Fever benefit: Fever exclusive session at 10 p.m.
📅 Date: various Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
🕒 Time: 5:30 p.m. and 9:30 p.m.
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes
📍 Location: 85 Desker Rd
👤 Age requirement: all ages welcome
♿ Accessibility: some locations in the route are not wheelchair-accessible
❓ Please note: this audio tour is narrated only in English
Uncover the history of Singapore like never before. With this multi-sensory theatrical experience, you'll follow the evolution of a rich and historical neighbourhood through the eyes of Kiran and Rosa. Caught up in the glitz and glamour of the swinging 60s, the two lovers will take you on a journey through Jalan Besar. Unveil the secrets of the past as you step into the hidden back-alleys and fantasy rooms, with dystopian theatrical sets and installations. A thrilling tale intertwined with history and tragedy.
- Very interactive experience with an unique emotional storyline. You will be surprised by the amount of detail that has gone into the creation of the entire experience. Highly recommended for everyone to go for it!! 👍👍
- An unexpected adventure that was well put together and truly enjoyable with a few surprises! Highly recommended
- such an awesome experience! had so much fun and it really was a truly immersive experience. would recommend going at 10pm on a sunday to really make the most out of the area!
- It's great I hope that you guys come up with newer stories more fun experiences like this :)
- A brief glimpse into what life was like in Singapore many decades ago, told via an engaging and immersive medium.
- Super fun. Exploring and the experience w the music while walking around is vibe
- The staff were really patient and helpful! They definitely contributed to us having an enjoyable experience(:
- an interesting and innovative creation. Feedback given to onsite staff.
- innovative and creative production. well done!
- really well done, very immersive, and fun!
- Unique experience
- Highly recommend
The Plaza Turf - Jungle Island
1111 Parrot Jungle Trail, Miami, FL, 33132
Select date and session
- Mar 2023
- Apr 2023
- May 2023
- Jun 2023