⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Charleston. Get your tickets now to discover the music of classic rock songs at The Unitarian Church under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Unitarian Church
📅 Dates and times: March 16 at 6:30 p.m. and 9 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Charleston
- Jefferson Airplane - White Rabbit
- The Rolling Stones - Paint it Black
- David Bowie - Life on Mars?
- Kansas - Carry On Wayward Son
- Lynyrd Skynyrd - Sweet Home Alabama
- Bon Jovi - Livin on a Prayer
- Guns n’ Roses - Sweet Child o’ Mine
- Blondie - Call Me
- Cream - Sunshine of Your Love
- Aerosmith - Dream On
- The Who - See Me, Feel Me / Pinball Wizard
- Boston - More Than a Feeling
- Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven
- Listeso String Quartet
- One of the best ways to spend an evening! You haven’t lived until you’ve heard Sweet Child o Mine by the Listeso String Quartet.
- The performance was fantastic! The venue couldn’t have been better! I wish I could give the entire event more than 5 stars!!
- Very unique - great sound choices and really like the man who told us stories about the songs. Great Job!!! Thank you for a wonderful candlelight evening in a beautiful setting!
- It was a Fantastic! Wonderful arrangements of classic RocK! The quartet was great and the atmosphere was relaxing
- It was an amazing performance and we really enjoyed it.
- Wonderful performance with an incredible ambiance.
- Absolutely awesome. Was on vacation and this was the highlight of our trip.
- Absolutely special evening. Venue was perfect as was the performance.
- Absolutely loved the show! Would love to see more shows to bring friends now that I know how great it was! Beautiful venue, acoustics were great. Could maybe have gone a little longer. Was hoping to meet performers after.
- Wonderful evening
- This was nothing short of spectacular!!
- Great evening!!
Select date and session