⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Chicago.Get your tickets now to discover the music of Tchaikovsky accompanied by ballet dancers at Stan Mansion under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Stan Mansion
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliantt
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Chicago
- Brahms – Hungarian Dance No. 5 in G Minor, WoO 1 No. 5 🩰
- Offenbach – Belle nuit, ô nuit d’amour (Barcarolle) from Tales of Hoffmann 🩰
- Borodin – String Quartet No. 1 in A Major: III. Scherzo: Prestissimo
- Tchaikovsky – The Nutcracker, Op. 71, Act II: No. 14c, Pas de deux. Variation II - Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy 🩰
- Dvořák – String Quartet No. 12 in F Major, Op. 96, B.179 - American Quartet: IV. Finale (Vivace ma non troppo)
- Saint-Saëns – The Carnival of the Animals, R 125: XIII. Le Cygne (The Swan) 🩰
- Tchaikovsky – Serenade for Strings in C Major, Op. 48, TH 48: II. Walzer
- Khachaturian – Suite from Gayane No. 3: V. Sabre Dance 🩰
- Massenet – Thaïs: Méditation
- Piazzolla – Oblivion 🩰
- Fauré – Pavane, Op. 50
- Tchaikovsky – String Quartet No. 3 in E-Flat Minor, Op. 30: IV. Finale. Allegro non troppo e risoluto
- Tchaikovsky – The Sleeping Beauty, Op. 66, Act I The Spell: No. 6, Waltz 🩰
- Tchaikovsky – The Nutcracker, Op. 71, Act II: No. 12d, Divertissement. Trepak, Russian Dance 🩰
- String quartet - Listeso String Quartet
- Ballet dancers - Chicago Crash Dance
- It was a very beautiful experience.
- Beautiful set up, beautiful music, beautiful ballet performance. Would definitely do it again.
- Beautiful performance!!! If i can give any feedback it would be to please choose other costume or outfit colors because the black plain leotards totally submerged into the dark black background so we couldn't really see the dancers full movements.
- I love how the performers engaged with the audience. The ambiance was perfectly set up! Thank you for a spectacular night!
- Beautiful venue. The music was very enjoyable and we all loved the dancers
- Wasn't really a ballet. More of a concert for a string quartet group accompanied by dancers on a few of the songs. The performances were amazing loved all the history about the pieces played. And the staff were super welcoming and kind.
- Such a wonderful experience, my 15 year old daughter loved it! So magical.
- Fantastic! Thank you for reminding the audience to keep there mask up. Makes us immune compromised people safer.
- The location was really, musicians were professionals. I feel like for the price it was a bit short of a performance. Dancers seemed a bit tiered too, but it was nice all together.
- The music was great. I loved the introduction and history given by the musicians for the music. The dancers were a wonderful addition. I truly enjoyed the whole experience.
- Performances were great. The only negative is that the venue was freezing.
- Amazing evening!
- it was a nice venue, amazing music, and great dancing. I just wish there was a ballerina on for every song. there was only a ballerina for less Than half of the songs which was a bummer. but a good experience overall
- Loved it!
- Great experience!
2408 North Kedzie Boulevard, Chicago, 60647