⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Calgary. Get your tickets now to discover Valentine’s day inspired jazz music at The Pioneer under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Pioneer
📅 Dates and times: February 9 and 14 at 6:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 10 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
- “Fly Me to the Moon” - as performed by Frank Sinatra
- “When I Fall in Love” - as performed by Miles Davis
- “My Funny Valentine” - as performed by Chet Baker
- “My Romance” - as performed by Ella Fitzgerald
- “The Nearness of You” - as performed by Norah Jones
- “Let's Fall in Love” - as performed by Diana Krall
- “Body and Soul” - as performed by Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga
- "L.O.V.E" – as performed by Michael Bublé
- “The Look of Love” - Burt Bacharach
- “La Vie en Rose” - as performed by Louis Armstrong
Calgary Jazz Quartet:
Trumpet - Johnny Summers
Keys - Michelle Gregoire
Bass - Kodi Hutchinson
Drums - Tyler Hornby
- Fantastic venue - atmosphere and evening …the jazz ensemble was just awesome and can’t wait until the next one
- It was lovely. High quality, live performance. Up close and personal. Going again soon. Thanks for the opportunity.....
- What a beautiful evening. The candle light was warm and cozy and the musicians were wonderful and talented. I would recommend to anyone and look forward to attending my next fever event
- Excellent performance. Awesome value for the quality of performance.
- Johnny Summers was incredible!
- Such a beautiful, & ethereal experience!
- Really stunning performances and lovely experience
- Very organized and performance is great
- It was great, such an amazing start to the Valentine's night!
- Wonderful evening! Thank you!
- Bravo Jonny Summers and team
- Excellent night
- Great selection of songs!
- Awesome experience. Really enjoyed the music and the ambience. The musicians were talented and engaged with the audience wonderfully. I took one star off because the chairs were terribly uncomfortable.
- Lovely event. Only losing a star for the mandatory mask … not a big deal. Can’t wait to attend another one!! Such a nice event!