🎫 Ticket + Drink for 1 (premium visibility)
Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis within each zone
What You Will Enjoy
🕯️ An intimate ambiance in a beautiful venue bathed in candlelight
🎷 A talented quartet performing romantic jazz pieces by Malcolm Aiken Quartet
🏛️ The stunning architecture of the iconic The Beaumont Studios
🍽️ Each ticket includes a drink that can be redeemed on-site
📍 Venue: 326 W 5th Ave, Vancouver, BC V5Y 1J5
📅 Dates and times: July 26, various times available (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 1 hour (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 19 years old or older.
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✅ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience. See your ticket for more details
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
- “Fly Me to the Moon” - as performed by Frank Sinatra
- “When I Fall in Love” - as performed by Miles Davis
- “My Funny Valentine” - as performed by Chet Baker
- “My Romance” - as performed by Ella Fitzgerald
- “The Nearness of You” - as performed by Norah Jones
- “Let's Fall in Love” - as performed by Diana Krall
- “Body and Soul” - as performed by Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga
- "L.O.V.E" – as performed by Michael Bublé
- "The Look of Love” - Burt Bacharach
- “La Vie en Rose” - as performed by Louis Armstrong
Malcolm Aiken Quartet
- Trumpet - Malcolm Aiken
- Keys - Max Zipursky
- Bass - Wynston Minckler
- Drums - Jo Poole
Come and join us in one of Vancouver's most gorgeous venues for a romantic night of jazz. Bathed in a flickering garden of candles, you’ll enter a sublime atmosphere of romantic magic with the sounds of jazz masterpieces. Enjoy these timeless classics that will be sure to put your heart in the spirit for love from the hand of some of Vancouver's best jazz performers.
- Beautiful performance! If you’re looking for a low key intimate sophisticated performance, check this out! Very talented musicians
- Amazing experience. The Beaumont is intimate and up close. Truly a wonderful concert and would do it again.
- It's romantic and the performance is awesome. Strongly recommend!
- this was an amazing experience. The vibe, the music and most importantly the musicians were superb!!
- Amazing show loved it! I was jamming the whole time
- Loved it! Awesome talented musicians.
- The show was spectacular!!! Loved every minute of it. Thank you so much.
- Good music, nice atmosphere. Bonus drink and overall good experience.
- It was just amazing! Highly recommend ❤️
- Amazing! The band was great and played so passionately!
- Great musical performance and the ambiance was very so romantic.
- Awesome!!! Great presentation & top shelf music!
- What an incredible experience! Would love to go to another candlelight night very soon. Each and every musician played wonderfully. I highly recommend this event. Wish I could bring our 12yr + kids as they live musical instruments too.
- Had the most wonderful experience.
- Great performance!