📍 Venue: The Astorian
📅 Dates and times: December 12 at 7:00 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 1 hour prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant - VIP seating is not ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✅ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience. See your ticket for more details
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
- “Asi Fue”
- “De Mi Enamorate”
- “Yo No Nací para Amar”
- “Noa Noa”
- “La Frontera”
- “Siempre en Mi Mente”
- “Abrazame Muy Fuerte”
- “Para que Me Haces Llorar”
- “Pero que Necesidad”
- “Amor Eterno”
- “He Venido a Pedirte Perdón”
- “Ojos Mexicanos”
- Cante y Saxophone (Vocals and Saxophone) - Evelyn Rubio
- Cante (Vocals) - Lunaro
- Bateria (Drums) - Guillermo Reza
- Bajo (Bass) - Glenn Akerman
- Guitarra (Guitar) - Luis Chacon
- Teclado y Direccion (keyboard & Director) - Fredie Mendez
Enjoy some of Juan Gabriel's greatest hits surrounded by the gentle glow of candlelight. Get lost in the sounds of the talented band as they bring sounds of Mexico to Houston, through some of the most memorable pieces in his catalog. Walk in to Houston's very own The Astoria to enjoy an intimate evening. With this concert's sublime performance and stunning atmosphere, be ready to sit back and get taken into the clouds!
- This concert was an absolute delight! It allowed me to reminisce on my childhood as my aunt would play Juan Gabriel songs at my Tita's house. It was even more special that I was able to share this with my mom!
- The show is very entertaining. Honestly I was expecting a bit more ballads and classic Juan Gabriel. But overall they gave us a bit of all! It was great
- Awesome night! the ambiance was wonderful and the concert was on point highly recommended. The staff at the Astorian we're very helpful organized and professional 4th time i attend an fever event.
- So beautiful , energetic and classic !!!! El divo de Juárez forever cheers 🥂
- The music and the Astorian were awesome! I suggest you guys add more spanish music concerts like this one in the future. My biggest suggestions would be 1. Joan Sebastian. He has great songs that are very popular.
- Excellent band with great energy! The venue was beautifully set up and drinks were great and affordable. The whole experience was better than I expected and I expected great! I was especially excited about the welcome during which the MC briefly thanked us for supporting the arts! Yay for the arts and this excellent innovative way to enjoy them!
- Wonderful show in a beautiful setting. Love the spacing of the seating. Great overall experience thanks to the friendly staff.
- Just loved it!
- Excellent! Much more than expected, will return and share the experience. The dream band is awesome, can’t wait to repeat!
- Absolutely stunning venue. The band was amazing.
- it was by far one of the best shows I've ever been to!
- Great performance! Perfect Birthday gift!
- Great atmosphere and amazing musicians!!
- Amazing show!! 10/10 recommend!
Select date and session