⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Houston. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Romantic Jazz at The Astorian under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Astorian
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 1 hour prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant - VIP seating is not ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Houston
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- Fly Me To The Moon - Frank Sinatra
- You Make Me Feel So Young - Frank Sinatra
- Mack The Knife - Bobby Darin
- My One And Only Love - Johnny Hartmann/John Coltrane
- Misty - Ella Fitzgerald
- Very Thought Of You - Nancy Wilson
- In A Sentimental Mood - Ella Fitzgerald
- Love Is Here To Stay - Nat King Cole
- Let’s Call The Whole Thing Off - Louis & Ella
- Body & Soul - Amy Winehouse & Tony Bennett
- Cheek to Cheek - Ella & Louis
- Dream A Little Dream Of Me - Ella & Louis
- Dedicated To You - Billy Eckstine & Sarah Vaughn
- Robbie Madison
- Ki’Ora Michelle
- Saxophone - Woody Witt
- Guitar - Mike Wheeler
- Bass - Aric Nitzberg
- Drums - Tim Solook
Come and join us in one of Houston's most gorgeous venues for a romantic night of jazz. Bathed in a flickering garden of candles, you’ll enter a sublime atmosphere of magic with the sounds of Frank Sinatra, Nat King Cole, and more! Lose yourself in that special person's stare while you enjoy these timeless classics that will be sure to put your heart in the spirit for love. The band and the intimate setting make for an unforgettable evening.
- Beautiful!!!! Last nights event was so romantic! Grab another couple for a double date or a sneak away for just 2! Have dinner before going at one of the amazing restaurants in the area and go early to enjoy a drink and the lovely location and view. Highly recommend.
- My boyfriend and I went here for our monthly “Fancy” date night, and it was just wonderful! We both just absolutely loved it. Plus, there was an area where we could dance. It was an amazing date night. We WILL come again for another “fancy” date night!!
- Fantastic venue
- great time listening to jazz
- ambiance was amazing i loved the band the vocalist was good
- Awesome show!
- She didn’t play the songs on list but it was nice and she has a great voice!
- Great music and amazing atmosphere
- The performance, service, and ambiance were great. The chairs were a tad uncomfortable and I would've preferred more tables.
- The experience was very nice. The ambient, the bar and the band of course.
- Excellent and Classy
- Loved the show and the venue is beautiful.
- I was expecting more interaction, maybe a dance floor.
- Enjoyable evening.
- Amazing evening!! Had a fantastic time
2500 SUMMER STREET, 77007-3830