📍 Venue: The Astorian
📅 Dates and times: various dates and times available (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 1 hour prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant - VIP seating is not ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✅ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience. See your ticket for more details
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
- “Fly Me to the Moon” - Frank Sinatra
- “Nearness of You” - Norah Jones
- “My Funny Valentine” - Chet Baker
- “Unforgettable” - Natalie Cole & Nat King Cole
- “My One and Only Love” - John Coltrane & Johnny Hartman
- “The Way You Look Tonight” - Tony Bennett
- “They Can’t Take That Away from Me” - Ella Fitzgerald
- “Moonlight Serenade” - Glenn Miller Orchestra
- “The Very Thought of You” - Billie Holiday
- “I’ll Be Seeing You” - Frank Sinatra, Julie London, and Sarah Vaughan
- Tianna Hall and Houston Jazz Band
- Vocals - Tianna Hall
- Saxophone - Woody Witt,
- Guitar - Mike Wheeler
- Bass - Aric Nitzberg
- Drums - Tim Solook
Come and join us in one of Houston's most gorgeous venues for a romantic night of jazz. Bathed in a flickering garden of candles, you’ll enter a sublime atmosphere of magic with the sounds of Frank Sinatra, Nat King Cole, and more! Lose yourself in that special person's stare while you enjoy these timeless classics that will be sure to put your heart in the spirit for love. The band and the intimate setting make for an unforgettable evening.
- Best show! I really loved it I was very emotional!
- Amazing!!! Perfect date night and beautiful venue!
- enjoyed it very much with my spouse:)
- Great show!!
- My husband and I loved it.
- great show! a must.
- It was amazing. My girlfriend loved it!
- Lots of fun!!
- Our first Candlelight concert, and we loved everything about it! The venue, the artists, the entire concept!
- Great atmosphere! Great music! Can’t ask for more. Definitely will be back..
- A perfect night in a beautiful setting! Tianna Hall and her Houston Jazz Band were spectacular. Don't miss whatever is coming up!
- Great location and performance.
- The vocalist had a stunning voice accompanied by very talented musicians. A wonderful evening among the candles.
- Had an amazing time and staff waa kind and helpful
- Such an amazing night! The band and singer were top tier
Select date and session