⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Dublin. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Queen and more at St Andrew's Church under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: St Andrew's Church
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
📝 The chapel dates back to the 19th century and seats are wooden, so it is recommended that you bring your own cushion to enjoy the experience more comfortably
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 15+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Dublin
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- We Will Rock You
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love
- Fat Bottomed Girls
- Don't Stop Me Now
- You're My Best Friend
- I Want To Break Free
- We Are The Champions
- Bohemian Rhapsody
- Somebody To Love
- Who Wants To Live Forever
- A Kind Of Magic
- Friends Will Be Friends
- Love Of My Life
- The Show Must Go On
- Another One Bites The Dust
- String quartet - Avoca String
- I can't even begin to explain how incredible the show was. The atmosphere, the talent, the music... Exceptional!
- great experience, very intimate and enjoyable. people were humming and singing along which was very cheerful and encouraged by the performers. thank you
- amazing experience beautiful setting and musicians were unbelievable
- Musical perfection in a great setting. Hundreds of candles looked very impressive and created a lovely atmosphere.
- Such a nice time! This was my first time going to a candlelight concert and it didn't disappoint. I never thought I'd be laughing during Bohemian Rhapsody because everyone was so into it. The atmosphere was beautiful and the musicians were amazing. I would definitely recommend going even by yourself or with someone you love ☺️
- brilliant and moving
- Beautiful evening,,the church was beautiful with the many candles,,the string quartet were absolutely amazing,every song was lovely,I would highly recommend a candlelight concert 🎶
- Absolutely stunning
- very good evening, worth seeing
- Great gig. Really enjoyed it !!
- A beautiful performance.
- Acustic not great , but the performance it was beautiful
- Beautiful show!
- Sounds wasn’t brilliant but staff were amazing
- Very enjoyable event. We'll organised and great music.
How to get there?
St Andrew's Parish Church
44 Westland Row, Dublin 2, D02 W274
Don't miss out!
Select date and session