⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Austin. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Coldplay at Bethel Hall at St. David's under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Bethel Hall
📅 Dates and times: various dates available at 6:45 p.m. and 8:45 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 minutes prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Austin
- My Universe
- Speed of Sound
- Fix You
- Something Just Like This
- The Scientist
- A Sky Full of Stars
- Austin Camerata - String Quartet
- Absolutely loved it! Great sound coming from just 4 acoustic instruments and awesome arrangements.
- The small intimate cathedral with outstanding acoustics make a perfect Venue. Beautiful & experiential.
- so beautiful and well done. the fact one of their own composed some of the songs is amazing. I would definitely love to see them perform again 🖤
- What an extraordinary performance by these talented musicians! Fabulous venue also!
- We thought it was well-done and the musicians were very talented. We're very glad we did it!
- We loved the show. Amazing talent end truly romantic eve!
- Amazing experience! Fantastic musicians and beautiful setting.
- Exceptional. Did not disappoint, and more than expected.
- It was beautiful and joy to attend!
- Beautiful and unique experience
- Great time! Beautifully executed!
- Incredible ambiance
- Amazing. Just go see for yourself won’t regret it
St David's Episcopal Church
St. David’s 301 E 8th St, Austin, TX, 78701
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
Get a full refund when you cancel up to 48 hours before the start time. No questions asked!