⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Chicago. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Vivaldi’s Four Seasons and more at Wicker Park Lutheran Church under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Wicker Park Lutheran Church
📅 Dates and times: various dates and times available (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is not ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
- The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 2 RV 315: Summer – Vivaldi
- The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 4 RV 297: Winter – Vivaldi
- Oblivion – Astor Piazzolla
- The Cuatro Estaciones Porteñas: Verano Porteño – Astor Piazzolla
- The Carnival of the Animals, R 125: XIII. Le Cygne (The Swan) – Camille Saint-Saëns
- Thaïs: Méditation – Jules Massenet
- Recomposed by Max Richter: Vivaldi, The Four Seasons: Spring 1 – Max Richter
- Listeso String Quartet
💬 Holly H. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Very well run and the very talented musicians were great!"
💬 Michael B. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "A wonderful experience. Fantastic performance, great sound. We will be back for future performances."
💬 Susan A. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "I loved the venue and the artists were amazing. I look forward to more Fever events!"
- Great show and awesome music. Not a big fan of classic, but live is the best experience. 🙌
- absolutely stunning performance tonight!! I loved it!
- beautiful and brilliant way to engage people in classical music!
- It feels so good to be able to enjoy live music after two years of very limited opportunities, and the program last night was well worth the wait. A beautiful setting and four extraordinarily talented musicians sharing their gifts with us made for a moving and unforgettable evening. We are so grateful!
- I wish it was better monitored for people taking pictures and videos, using their phone- very distracting. Otherwise the experience was great!
- It was an amazing concert and I would highly recommend it!!!
- Wonderful! This was my first Candlelight Concert but it won't be my last. I'm happy I found out about Fever on Facebook and can't wait to experience more incredible events around Chicago.
- Loved it!!
- Venue was great, the quartet was OUTSTANDING. They shared some things about the pieces they played, but they didn’t have a microphone so I don’t think anyone past the first couple rows could hear them. Would definitely recommend and do again for sure!
- Amazing 😍
- Staff very friendly, courteous and helpful. Will definitely be attending more events
- Great show! Romantic, inspiring, and beautiful.
- Great show! Several suggestions: 1) hold the applause till the end. 2) no phone use policy during the show would allow to maintain the focus of the show.
- Lovely event. Thank you.
184 Camden High St, NW1 8QP
- Camden Town
Select date and session