⭐ Verse: The Art of the Future is an exhibition featuring augmented reality holograms and artwork. Fully immerse yourself in the people, technology, and stories surrounding the NFT world!
🎫 General Admission - includes entry to the experience for ages 12+ with a HoloLens 2 headset and mobile viewer valid for iPhone 7/iPad 2018 & later
- Child reduced admission (for children 5-11)
- Military admission (must show valid ID)
🚨 New dates available by popular demand, don't miss out! 🚨
🎨 Art & tech come together in a unique NFT exhibition with cutting-edge holographic display technology
📲 Use an AR headset, smartphone, or tablet to view the gallery
😮 Learn all about the metaverse and the brilliant minds that are making it happen
✨ Located at the beautiful Palace of Fine Arts
📅 Date: Wednesdays – Mondays, March - August, 2022
🕒 Opening hours:
- Wednesdays - Mondays: 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesdays: Closed
time slots available every half hour
⌛ Duration: 30 minutes plus time to wander around and enjoy a mobile viewing experience at your leisure.
📍 Location: Palace of Fine Arts
👤 Age requirement: all ages welcome
♿ Accessibility: all audio narration can also be read visually in the HoloLens 2 device
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
Art and technology come together at Verse: The Art of the Future. Step right into the metaverse in this digital art exhibition featuring augmented reality holograms and artwork by top-selling artists from the burgeoning world of NFTs. With the help of an AR headset, smartphone, or tablet, each guest will experience their own reality in the same activation area (like a silent disco for holograms!). Verse provides an introduction to the people, technology, and stories that are shaping this disruptive evolution of the art world.
- Staff were notably helpful, attentive and courteous. Exhibits were fantastic. The venue is superb.
- The whole experience was phenomenal! We did both the NFT and down the rabbit hole experience! Wow! Sharing with all my friends, and great for all ages! What amazing creators-
- This was an awesome experience that I had never seen before. The staff let us know that the exhibit actually changes throughout the time that it’s open, so we will be back!
- Changed my husbands life ! Love the forest room and the red wavy faces !
- Fun experience and good handling of our younger children
- Very cool wish you had 15 more minutes to look at everything with the headset
- It is an interesting exhibit - new style new experiment. I thought it might be even more fun if the app can be used to connect attendees after the event generate community
- Besides the multiple head gear issues, it was an awesome experience! Great job!
- Very cool, especially loved the Zed Run horse and Art Blocks. Would have been cool to see more historic pieces rather than mostly lesser known pieces though (more art blocks, some Meebits, etc)
- Had a great time. New to NFT’s and it was a great learning experience.
- My husband and I really enjoyed the exhibit! It was held at a really cool spot in the city . And the organizers were really helpful, attentive and friendly!
- Had a great time interacting with all of the beautiful artwork along with the cool sound effects . Would def recommend to a friend !
- I am an NFT collector and this was an awesome experience. This is the future of art. #NFTs #VR #AR
- Great exhibit. I would definitely go back when the gallery switches up. Very cool to experience
- Staff was wonderfully helpful and engaging. Downloading the mobile app is complicated, and I would have preferred to be told to do it prior to entering the venue. Loved the additional info on NFTs and The Mint.
Palace of the Fine Arts
3601 Lyon St, 94123