⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Los Angeles. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Amy Winehouse at the Blossom Ballroom of Hollywood Roosevelt under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Hollywood Roosevelt - Blossom Ballroom
📅 Dates and times: various dates available at 6:30 p.m. and 9 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🍷 Drinks available for purchase from the bar in the lobby
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
- You Know I’m No Good
- Back To Black
- Love Is A Losing Game
- Mister Magic
- Me and Mr. Jones
- Tears Dry On Their Own
- Jazz Ensemble - PureSoul Los Angeles
- delightful and well presented
- Wow! The singer and band were AMAZING! We sat in Zone B and the seats were amazing. Loved the ambience and the setting at the Hollywood Roosevelt.
- Loved. Intimate. Sexy venue.
- Excellent! The band sounded amazing and they knew how to engage the audience.
- Staff was super nice and the show was ahhhhmazing!! Highly recommend.
- An amazing evening - only feedback is that the event started 15 minutes behind schedule and ended on time. Instead of the full 60 minutes we only had 45 minutes. Great venue and great performance. Would recommend.
- The Venue is Stunning and the band was amazing. I would have like it to be a little bit longer. At least half hour longer. It was that good, I wanted more!!!
- Wow!! I did not expect that... What a great experience!!! needs to be longer lol.. the band, the singer 10 out of 10 Would give more stars if I could, what talent !!!! From the band to the staff super welcoming and friendly, can't wait to be back. See u guys soon .
- Everything was great about it except the length of the concert. One hour is much too short. I attended the one on the roof top. That one lasted an hour and a half and that was perfect.
- the girl who was singing , she is an amazing performer. great show.
- Wonderful experience with a beautiful setting, fabulous musicians, and as a big Amy Winehouse fan I shed a few tears. Highly recommend!
- It was a great performance
- Absolutely amazing
Select date and session