⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Vancouver. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Taylor Swift at Kerrisdale Presbyterian Church under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Kerrisdale Presbyterian Church
📅 Dates and times: various dates and times available (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
- “Shake it Off”
- “Love Story”
- “Blank Space”
- “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together”
- “Invisible String”
- “All Too Well”
- “Wildest Dreams”
- “I Knew You Were Trouble”
- “You Belong With Me”
- Listeso String Quartet
- It’s a must see! Excellent performance and wonderful experience with family.
- Absolutely amazing. Would come to experience it again in a heartbeat.
- Beautiful and lots of fun. Very talented performers
- Beyond my expectations. The setting, the candlelight, and the music was all amazing!
- The quartet was amazing and the arrangements for all the songs was beautiful! Thank you for a perfect evening.
- really lovely evening! The quartet was fantastic and I’ve already booked another show with them!
- An absolute beautiful evening of talent in candlelight. I look forward to attending again!
- Absolutely beautiful. Fantastic musicians, great ambiance, overall fantastic experience
- Such a perfect intimate experience. The quartet were so talented and charming. They created a beautiful atmosphere and it was the first time most of the audience had seen live music since COVID began and it was so beautiful
- Such an incredible show! Amazing musicians, and a beautiful night out. Thank you!
- Please do another Taylor Swift tribute concert with new songs!! That was great.
- A truly wonderful experience. The talent and skill of the musicians was awe-inspiring. Great initiative to bring folks like me back into contact with classical music. Thank you.
- Incredible performance. Such a fun and unique night. Beautifully talented musicians. Thank you for creating this!
- Teared up, one of the best experiences of my life. The quartet were absolutely amazing!!!
- The ambiance & performance was absolutely stunning. I took my daughter Sophia as a "secret surprise" for her 17th birthday. We were both swept away & she and I each will remember this evening for a lifetime.