⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Bristol. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Valentine's Day Special at The Mount Without under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Mount Without
📅 Dates and times: 14th February at 7 p.m. and 9 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Bristol
- Clair de Lune – Claude Debussy
- True Love Waits – Radiohead
- Fantasy Overture from Romeo and Juliet – Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- O Mio Babbino Caro from Gianni Schicchi – Giacomo Puccini
- Gabriel's Oboe from The Mission – Ennio Morricone
- Moon River from Breakfast at Tiffany’s – Henry Mancini
- As Time Goes By from Casablanca – Herman Hupfeld
- Libertango – Astor Piazzolla
- Serenade for Strings Orchestra in C Major, Op. 48, TH 48: III. Elegie; larghetto elegiaco – Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- Symphony No. 5 in C-Sharp Minor: IV. Adagietto – Gustav Mahler
- Love Theme from Romeo and Juliet – Nino Rota
- Rhapsody on a Theme of Paganini, Op. 43: Variation 18. Andante cantabile – Sergei Rachmaninoff
- Serenade for Strings in E Minor, Op. 20: II. Larghetto – Edward Elgar
- String Quartet in D Minor, Op. 56 "Voces intimae": 2. Vivace – Jean Sibelius
- Intermezzo from Cavalleria Rusticana – Pietro Mascagni
- To be announced!
- Amazing experience! So beautiful in every way 😄
- Great atmosphere good acoustics lovely to listen to live.
- Very romantic, excellent customer service.
- An immersive experience- a perfect atmosphere with incredible musicians!
- Absolutely brilliant, fabulously decked out!