🎫 Zone A (Premium visibility)
🎫 Zone B (Great visibility)
🎫 Zone C (Good visibility)
Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis within each zone
What You Will Enjoy
🕯️ An intimate ambiance in a beautiful venue bathed in candlelight
🎹 A talented pianist performing the best of Broadway love songs featuring vocalists on select pieces
🏛️ The stunning architecture of the iconic St. Ann & the Holy Trinity Church
📍 Venue: St. Ann & the Holy Trinity Church
📅 Dates and times: February 13, 2022 at 6:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 10 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
📄 In compliance with NYC Heath orders, as of January 29, 2022, in order to access this experience, people 10 and older will be required to show proof they have received at least two Covid-19 vaccine doses, except for those who have received the one dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. View the FAQs for this event here.
✅Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience. See your ticket for more details
- “A Whole New World” from Aladdin – Alan Menken and Tim Rice
- “People Will Say We’re in Love” from Oklahoma – Richard Rodgers and Oscar Hammerstein II
- “Your Eyes” from Rent – Jonathan Larson
- “Any Moment / Moments in the Woods” from Into the Woods – Stephen Sondheim
- “Till There Was You” from The Music Man – Meredith Willson
- “The Light in the Piazza” from The Light in the Piazza – Adam Guettel
- “Falling Slowly” from Once – Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova
- “Suddenly Seymour” from Little Shop of Horrors – Alan Menken and Howard Ashman
- “My Funny Valentine” from Babes in Arms – Richard Rodgers and Oscar Hammerstein II
- “Wedding Song” from Hadestown – Anaïs Mitchell
- “Someone to Watch Over Me” from Crazy for You – George Gershwin and Ira Gershwin
- “Vanilla Ice Cream" from She Loves Me – Jerry Bock and Sheldon Harnick
- “She Loves Me” from She Loves Me – Jerry Bock and Sheldon Harnick
- “Somewhere” from West Side Story – Leonard Bernstein and Stephen Sondheim
- “Come What May” from Moulin Rouge! – David Baerwald
- Vocalists: Analisa Leaming and James Moye
- Pianist: Meg Zervoulis
This Valentine's, come with your significant other or make a date with this special love-filled edition of Candlelight. With some of the biggest romantic hits in history, come let yourself look deep into the eyes of someone else while a the mellow sounds of the piano and vocals express love for you. All of it coming together at the beautiful St. Ann and The Holy Trinity Church, to make it all more romantic. Are you going to make this Valentine's Day a special one?
💬 Estelle T. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Wonderful experience! The setting was intimate. Social distancing guidance was enforced and maintained throughout the evening."
💬 Pamela J. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Wonderful performances and stunning atmosphere."
💬 Dixie L. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Incredible talented and entertaining. The venue was beautiful:) so thankful for a beautiful experience."