🎫 Zone A (Premium visibility)
🎫 Zone B (Great visibility)
🎫 Zone C (Good visibility)
Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis within each zone
What You Will Enjoy
🕯️ An intimate ambiance in a beautiful venue bathed in candlelight
🎻 A talented string quartet performing classic romantic pieces and more
🏛️ The stunning architecture of the iconic St. Ann & the Holy Trinity Church
📍 Venue: St. Ann & the Holy Trinity Church
📅 Dates and times: February 14th at 6:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 10 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
📄 In compliance with NYC Heath orders, as of January 29, 2022, in order to access this experience, people 10 and older will be required to show proof they have received at least two Covid-19 vaccine doses, except for those who have received the one dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. View the FAQs for this event here.
✅Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience. See your ticket for more details
- “Moon River” from Breakfast at Tiffany’s – Henry Mancini
- “Fantasy Overture” from Romeo and Juliet – Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- “Love Theme” from Romeo and Juliet – Nino Rota
- “O Mio Babbino Caro” from Gianni Schicchi – Giacomo Puccini
- “Méditation” from Thaïs – Jules Massenet
- “Gabriel's Oboe” from The Mission – Ennio Morricone
- “String Quartet in D Minor, Op. 56 "Voces intimae": 2. Vivace” – Jean Sibelius
- “As Time Goes By” from Casablanca – Herman Hupfeld
- “Serenade for Strings in E Minor, Op. 20: II. Larghetto” – Edward Elgar
- “Libertango” – Astor Piazzolla
- “True Love Waits” – Radiohead
- “Serenade for Strings Orchestra in C Major, Op. 48, TH 48: III. Elegie; larghetto elegiaco” – Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- “Intermezzo” from Cavalleria Rusticana – Pietro Mascagni
- “Clair de Lune, L.32” – Claude Debussy
- Highline String Quartet
Whether you’re looking for a beautifully romantic getaway for you and your partner or a unique classical concert, this show featuring romantic classical favourites is for you. You don’t need to know all things classical music to enjoy the evening; simply sit back and savor the stunning pieces you’ll hear. Walk into one of NYC's historical buildings where the walls will be flickering by candlelight to create a magical atmosphere. Prepare to be taken into the clouds with these most treasured masterpieces!
💬 Elizabeth L. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Absolutely outstanding. extremely intimate experience. 10 out of 10 will repeat."
💬 Angel S. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Excellent concert.... they are masters.... We will be back again!!!!"
💬 Nancy G. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Very impressive!!! Beautiful, musicians are very professional. It was an incredible experience!!!"
St Ann & the Holy Trinity Church
157 Montague Street, Brooklyn, 11201-3587
- Borough Hall - 4-5
- Court St - N-R
- Borough Hall - 2-3