🎫 Balcony Seats (premium visibility)
🎫 First Floor GA (varying visibility)
Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis within each zone
What You Will Enjoy
🕯️ An intimate ambiance in a beautiful venue bathed in candlelight
🎻A talented string quartet performing classical romantic pieces and more
🏛️ The intimate atmosphere of the iconic Abbey on the Fifth
🍽️ Beverages (alcoholic & non-alcoholic) and food will be available for additional purchase. No outside food or beverages are allowed.
📍 Venue: The Abbey on the Fifth
📅 Dates and times: February 11, 2022 at 6:30 p.m. and 8:45 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 10 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: The first floor of this venue is ADA compliant. The balcony seats are not ADA accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✅ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience. See your ticket for more details
- “Moon River” from Breakfast at Tiffany’s – Henry Mancini
- “Fantasy Overture” from Romeo and Juliet – Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- “Love Theme” from Romeo and Juliet – Nino Rota
- “O Mio Babbino Caro” from Gianni Schicchi – Giacomo Puccini
- “Méditation” from Thaïs – Jules Massenet
- “Gabriel's Oboe” from The Mission – Ennio Morricone
- “String Quartet in D Minor, Op. 56 "Voces intimae": 2. Vivace” – Jean Sibelius
- “As Time Goes By” from Casablanca – Herman Hupfeld
- “Serenade for Strings in E Minor, Op. 20: II. Larghetto” – Edward Elgar
- “Libertango” – Astor Piazzolla
- “True Love Waits” – Radiohead
- “Serenade for Strings Orchestra in C Major, Op. 48, TH 48: III. Elegie; larghetto elegiaco” – Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- “Intermezzo” from Cavalleria Rusticana – Pietro Mascagni
- “Clair de Lune, L.32” – Claude Debussy
- String Quartet - Range Ensemble
Whether you’re looking for a beautifully romantic getaway for you and your partner or a unique classical concert, this show featuring romantic classical favourites is for you. You don’t need to know all things classical music to enjoy the evening; simply sit back and savor the stunning pieces you’ll hear. Walk into one of San Diego’s historical buildings where the walls will be flickering by candlelight to create a magical atmosphere. Prepare to be taken into the clouds with these most treasured masterpieces!
💬 Elizabeth L. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Absolutely outstanding. extremely intimate experience. 10 out of 10 will repeat."
💬 Angel S. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Excellent concert.... they are masters.... We will be back again!!!!"
💬 Nancy G. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Very impressive!!! Beautiful, musicians are very professional. It was an incredible experience!!!"