⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Philadelphia. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Taylor Swift at BOK Auditorium under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: BOK Auditorium
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 60 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Philadelphia
- Lavender Haze
- Love Story
- Blank Space
- We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
- All Too Well
- Wildest Dreams
- I Knew You Were Trouble
- You Belong With Me
- Listeso String Quartet
- It was amazing! The Quartet was just mind-blowing. Absolutely worth it looking to go to another one!
- Fantastic event, I absolutely loved every moment. The ambiance was incredible and the quartet was extremely talented. I will be recommending this type of event to everyone in the future!
- Beautiful evening with very talented musicians. It was a wonderful date night!
- Swift arrangements for the quartet were quite impressive! And there was a great connection between the quartet and the audience.
- The string quartet was phenomenal and the commentary made the entire experience!
- No words can describe how wonderful and magical this experience was! Brilliantly executed by amazing talent!
- Beautiful music. Beautiful setting. Yummy drinks. Friendly people.
- I loved every second of the show. If I could see it every weekend I would. 10/10!
- Excellent performance, wonderful ambience! Very well done!
- The musicians gave such an awesome experience - Amazing performance!!
- Amazing show! Enjoyed every song and the commentary in between.
- A great way to spend an evening, would absolutely recommend these events to anyone!
- It was fun and different. A fun experience for the Swifty in the family. Thank you!
- I loved every single second of this show. I already bought tickets to go again
- Loved the music. The candles were incredible. Would have loved a more intimate setting but the auditorium was beautiful.
Gran Teatro CAIXABANK Príncipe Pío
Cuesta de San Vicente, 44, 28008
- Príncipe Pío
Don't miss out!
Select date and session